Product Last Post Replies
Alexandra Beaumont-Marrow
Can you create a "zoom-in" zone or area in Storyline?
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Darren Smith
Hello all, I've been asked by a customer to set the slide size to a specific value in pixels (995 to 675). On powerpoint you only have the option of custom slides usi...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sue Saulnier
I am using Articulate Studio 13 for the first time going through the online presenter tutorial. When I get to the point to publish am able to publish but I can't hea...
By Leslie McKerchie
Angela Dobberfuhl
Hi all, Has anyone ever added a phone # to a mobile course and made it active so that the user can make a call from the link? I was thinking that, if you add a ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Jessica O'Reilly
Hello Articulate Community: I've got an idea for an educational game, though I don't have the first idea how to create it, which is hopefully where you come in with ...
By Jessica O'Reilly
Walter Thompson
I want to import 16x9 PowerPoint deck into Storyline without distortion. How can I do this?
By Phil Mayor
Phillip Stuckemeyer
I am engaged in development of Software training, and users of our software need to Left-Click in some cases, Right-Click in other cases, and Double-Click in still oth...
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrew Horne (he/him)
I have included a drag and drop question into my story. I don't need them to get it 'right', just to consider their choice. I want them to be ABLE to repeat the proces...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Tiffany Shogren
I have a client that wants me to enable a note-taking feature in Storyline for 11 modules. I found the links below that walk me through it and even have the code and S...
By Tiffany Shogren
JD  Maddox
I have built a game style module in Storyline and need to create a button that will send an email to a specific member on my team for the learner to get credit. I thou...
By Jose Arroyo
Sagar Mavale
I want that the dropped items should align to bottom. is there any trick for the same?
By Phil Mayor
john clark
Is there a way to add the Replay Button to the Next and Previous Button choices when using the Trigger Wizard? It seems an addtional layer on the slide will not disapp...
Danielle Halpin
Hi everyone, I am writing to see if any of you have experience creating real-time drawings or custom visuals for your eLearning courses using a stylus/tablet combo su...
By Danielle Halpin
Jeff O'Bryant
I'm using multiple layers triggered by hotspots to descride some manufacturing equipment we use. When I preview the slide it works perfectly, but if I preview the enti...
Frederic St-Louis
Hi, Is there a way to reduce to size of the Articulate photographic characters when creating an online course? These pictures are really heavy and driving the size o...
John Blum
I've gone through the posts and tutorials, but I cannot get the resolution to be crisp and clear. I'm building about 30 WBT's for customer training on a software app...
Ari Mordechai
I'm trying to send the course information to our payroll provider, possibly using a flash asset on the last slide, that sends the course completion information to the ...
By Ari Mordechai
Allen Way
I have a drag and drop interaction that I would like to report a positive response to a result slide, only it needs to trigger not on successfully dropping on the targ...
By Allen Way
Linda Jordan
We have a group of 5 Instructional Designers using similar computers and software. We all have MS Office 2010 and Storyline. Recently some of the team began experienci...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ashish QA
Hi Sir/Madam, I have to developer one slide as mentioned below requirement. Multiple true/false questions in single slide. There should be two try after that use...