Product Last Post Replies
Jeffrey Dalto
I have a 5-scene story. When I preview it, I have all of the Scene titles displayed in the menu (that's what I want) and none of the slide titles displayed (again, tha...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Harri S
Corle Venter
Hi there I have a quick question...I am working at a Retail company at the moment...I created all their training for them using Storyline. They now want a quick manua...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
David H
I would like to be able to do a drag drop quiz in StoryLine however allowing images to be dropped in to many rectangle shapes and still be correct. Unfortunately the...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Tina Marie Lalonde
While changing the layout of a slide, the title textbox does not synchronize with the new layout format. Any idea anyone ? Thank you !
Ingo Haubach
Hi Storyline-Heroes, I´m stuck! My situation: I try to make a kind of "Main-Menu-Slide" which should offer multiple Buttons to get to different scenes. After finis...
By Ingo Haubach
Sheryl Houston
I'm having trouble with navigation on interactions. I have it set up to show a feedback layer when the user clicks the Submit button, and it looks like the layer flash...
Jennifer Marsella
Hello all! Was hoping for some direction: My modules contain "Knowledge Check" questions throughout that are scored with the final quizzes at the end of each module. E...
Paul Williams
Hi all, I've set up a quiz, which is fine, but if I leave the 'review quiz' option in there, and post up to the LMS, the users who have tested for me are finding that ...
By Paul Williams
Jason Dumois
Hey folks! I've heard Storyline doesn't offer this for Flash/HTML5 yet but am wondering if there is a way around this... I'd like to display the length of an audio fil...
Joan Thorn
We need to have some help on the LMS publishing and the SCORM 1.2 that we are using for our courses. If Although we have had the program since October, we are just no...
Cesc Garriga Pons
Hi all, I have a customer who ask me if its possible to leave a chapter section selected (by color) in the menu of a course created in Storyline. I have attached 2 scr...
Sharrilyn Schultz
I am having trouble opening a new slide from a template.  It crashes storyline every time.  Any ideas why this is happening?
Carole Batterman-West
I created a hotspot and would like the user to click on the hotspot to move to the next slide.  I created a trigger for the hotspot that says "Jump to next slide when ...
By Carole Batterman-West
boris hudec
Hi everybody, I put a voice over some of my Storyline's sildes. I put the audio file in the timeline and it worked well. But I would like to add a functionality. Is it...
Alex G
Hello there: I'm experiencing a problem lately. After hitting a little quickly and several times a command -in this case ctrl+z for undo- Storyline freezes and becomes...
Stephen Lee-Burman
I have and opportunity for what should be a simple development for someone who is web savvy enough. I have an initial entry form to capture first name and select their...
By Steve Flowers
Stimpson Cat
Hi all, Just wondering if anyone has found a way to write triggers in a way that doesn't use the Trigger Wizards? Does anyone know if this is even possible? Any hints ...
By Harri S
Darren Mc Neill
Hi, I have added a few videos to a project, where a user clicks a button and the video appears from a hidden layer. This works fine. However, the recorded video is a s...
By Bruce Graham
Jayne Richards
Hi, I came across this PowerPoint file on the Internet and I was wondering if it would be possible to do something similar in Storyline. Is it possible to create the r...
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Wayne Vermillion
The scene-ending slides in my first two scenes trigger advance to the next scenes upon simple end of timeline, and the first three scenes are shown in the side menu. T...
By Wayne Vermillion