Product Last Post Replies
Manoella Rodriguez
Hi, as I can find the bandwidth that generates SCORM in my storyline? Good day,
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
David Becker
Hi I have an urgent need for a Melbourne based storyline developer (freelancer preferably). Start May 2nd. You must be a gun storyline developer (and can prove it) inc...
D N
I have built a drag and drop activity and it seems to have a recurring problem.  At times the Try Again button does not show up in the Try Again box that pops up.  Par...
Bethany Weimer
I am having an issue where I get my text and characters in perfect position during state changes/slide changes, ect. But when I go to preview, the text boxes or charac...
Julie Norris
Is there a way to recover a previously saved version of a Storyline file? Storyline crashed on me this afternoon and when I went back to my file it's completely blank....
Dennis Hall
Hi: I've been testing some question pool quizes and have concerns about teh result slide reporting. My course is set to jump to last slide visited when the learner re-...
victoria Harris
Hello E-learning heroes, Can anyone help please? I am fairly new to Storyline and I would like to create a multiple response quiz where there are five check boxes of s...
Tracey McDonald
Hi, I have been working with Storyline for a while but I am working on a project which requires a higher level of accessibility than I am used to building for. I seem ...
Cho Phillips
I really need help figuring out what is going on with my published files. I have encountered 2 separate (but possibly somewhat related) issues with the output I am rec...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Philip Moon
Hi - I am upgrading a large project originally written in Studio 09. I used Dave Moxons incredibly useful blog article about customizing the report output from Quizmak...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Philip Moon
Brian Walker
I am attempting to include a file (a pdf if file type matters) within a module and create a trigger for learners to open it.  I cannot store it somewhere and link to i...
By Andrew Gee
Nalin Dubey
I have been using Google Drive for sharing my courses for end users since a few months and I've found it really convenient and hassle free. Also google drive's server ...
By Nalin Dubey
Max P
I'm having a devil of a time with a variable changing the state of objects on layers. What I am trying to do is this. Start conditions: Layer 1 'Shape A' 'Variable 1' ...
By Max P
Daniela Schiano di Cola
Hi everyone! I have a question about adjusting the story slide size. I have a project that I need to add captions to along the bottom of the screen, and I would like t...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Bobbi Bailey
I have a box on the "base" layer, with 2 states: normal and visited.  Normal state has a blue fill, visited state has a green fill.  Trigger is set to change state to ...
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Shannon Connor
Hello. My client has settled on a design for their Storyline Player which has the Transcript (Notes) on its own on the left. Please see screenshot below.  They are r...
By Shannon Connor
JR Lawhorne
I'm building a course where I do all navigation within the slides.   How do I set the player to take up no or minimal space?  i.e. I don't want the bottom to be wide -...
By JR Lawhorne
Joyce Hensen
I've been working on a course revision in Presenter.  I needed to edit the audio for one slide.  Hours later, I'm still working at it. The course was was originally cr...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
SUSAN WINKIE
I need to add superscripts and other characters to questions.  I'm not able to figure out how.  Is there a way?   adrenergic α2D, α2C, and α1D receptors 5-HT...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Isabelle D
Hello, Can someone tell me how I can make sure that users answer all their questions before submitting their exam with Storyline. Thanks Isabelle
By Christine Hendrickson