Product Last Post Replies
Gustaf Sylvin
Hi all. I am browsing the web looking for good courses created for iPad using Storyline. Does anyone here have any eamples to share_ br Gustaf
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By lms01 lms01
Sandra Johnson
Is there any way to create a button which pauses a slide.  The trigger options only seem to allow for a media to be paused, however the slide seems to continue to play.
By Sandra Johnson
suzan saleh
Dears, I've built a Drag and Drop interactivity where I have 3 drag items for 3 drop areas, every correct drag&drop has a video feedback which I placed on the slid...
By Meryem M
Jason Johnson
Is the comparison matrix listed here up-to-date with respect to the most recent version of Storyline? Normal 0 false false false ...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Mark Dobson
Hello Articulate users, I have inserted the seek bar at the bottom of a template.  On the right of the bar is a refresh button.  The slides have: video voice over (...
By Mark Dobson
Alex Y
Hello Everyone, I've tried searching through the forums for this and while I've found topics about either score or visitation tracking I have yet to come across a solu...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Jay Yearley
Jennifer Baker
We're uploading Storyline files to an LMS (Canvas) and would like to be able to have multiple Storyline files on the same web page. The problem is that the Storyline f...
By Meryem M
jack loganbill
I finished a course that contains five instructional scenes. The project also has one scene set aside for light box slides that appear in the other five scenes. I do n...
By jack loganbill
Daniela Schiano di Cola
Hi everyone! I was wondering if it is possible to export to Word screenshots of different times on the timeline? Thanks, Daniela
By Kevin Thorn
Rainy Horvath
Hi all, we just upgraded to Articulate 13 and Storyline. I have a bunch of courses made in Articulate Studio 09 which I have imported into Articulate 13, and discovere...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lindsay McDuffie
I need a hero! The software system I'm trying to simulate has many text fields. I want to teach my learners to use the Tab key instead of the mouse to move between the...
By Christine Hendrickson
Merritte DeBuhr
When moving from publishing our Learning Modules from SCROM 1.2 to 2004 we picked up a display problem that presents the file folder information in the upper right cor...
By Merritte DeBuhr
Melissa Buckmaster
Not sure if this is the best place to post my question. Is it possible to build a course with an optional quiz and then record or track the quiz results only if a user...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Lara McKinnon
The first time into Import Audio, Audio Editor, Syncing Audio etc. works great. Repeat trips back without closing PPT 2013 are less successful, as often the Import Au...
By Leslie McKerchie
Joyce Hensen
I'm looking for suggestions - In the (recent) past I have been able to import PP 2010 slides to Storyline.  Suddenly this function does not work.  I'm using the same c...
Vivayic Inc.
Hi all, One of the 508 requirements relates to pop-up windows: "10.1 Until user agents allow users to turn off spawned windows, do not cause pop-ups or other windows ...
By Vivayic Inc.
Peter Pappas
Is anyone else having a problem searching forums. It doesn't matter what word I enter in the Search field, I get the same response--"couldn't find any matching items" ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Darcy Goedecke
I am having trouble with one of my slides -- I have two photos on it, to which I have added the same built in hover state. The border on these photos should be changin...
Garrett Berry
I am having a couple of issues. Background:  We are using Storyline 09' and Studio 13' Problem #1:  Storyline will not import any engage 09' or 13'  files.  This is th...
Lydia Kamicar
Hello! We are working on a quiz for a course that pulls 100 questions from a selection of about 200 questions. The goal is that users have randomized questions and can...