Product Last Post Replies
Rand Tufford
I do see how to click the "gear icon" and make various changes to the Player for an individual slide. But here are two things I "don't" see... 1)  How to change the Pl...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Rand Tufford
Peter Tranter
I am getting a noise interference when doing a screen recording in Storyline. Sound like a systems conflict (best way I have of describing it) I am using Parallels vir...
By Peter Tranter
John Park
Hi, I'm trying to create a course where we track the amount of time the video embedded into the Storyline can be tracked via Tin Can API.  It seems that the Tin Can op...
By Christine Hendrickson
Gordon UBS Lam
I know there have been a number of posts about creating in-course glossaries beyond the built in glossary tab in Storyline.  In my case, I have a project where the cli...
By Christine Hendrickson
Christy Hannum
Hi all, I am working on a Storyline course and I want to force the learners to advance through each question by clicking the Next button for tracking purposes. There i...
By Christine Hendrickson
Adib Masumian
Hi everyone, We're trying to play a couple of courses on Moodle. They run just fine in Chrome, but nothing happens in the popup box in IE. It just fails to load, plain...
By Christine Hendrickson
Marcia Harmelink
I cannot successfully pucblish my course to my Articulate Online site because I continue to get an error saying the title must start with a number  or letter and not c...
By Christine Hendrickson
Andrea Daniels
I have a slide that has three images - a beaver, a fox, and an owl. I want the learner to be able to click each image one time and jump to the corresponding slide one ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Mike Ganci
Hello, 75% of the time I try to edit Action Fine tuning my Storyline project freezes is this a known issue or is there anything I can do about it? Thanks, Mike
By Christine Hendrickson
Dan Graham
I've got a client that wants to use a .dll file to insert externally built interactions into a storyline course.  Or would we just be referencing the file?  I dunno. ...
By Dan Graham
Kevin Lung
ATS Training and Consulting is in need of experienced Articulate Storyline Contractors for a project that goes from now to September and possibly extended until Decem...
By Mike Taylor
Carla  Briceno
Storyline Developer Full-time Contract – Short Term  We are looking for an experienced Storyline developer to create interactive and visually appealing eLearning mod...
By Carla Briceno
Technical Trainer
Hello, When you add a video to a slide, is there a way to play it without have to "preview" the slide and watch the entire video? I basically just want to play the las...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
bas straub
I want to do the following; A user clicks NEXT (when he wants to go to the next slide) He is shown, in his current slide, through a layer a textbox 'recapping this sli...
By Christine Hendrickson
Hiroki Nakashima
Hello, I'm creating some e-Learning of Asian languages. When viewing LMS in my iPad Air, slide contents (e.g. Graphics, Textbox which are sync-animated with the audio)...
By Leslie McKerchie
kalyan s
I have a problem in Storyline. after completing the quiz i have got a score of 100% when i resumed / refreshed it as it would be in saved state it has to show 100% but...
By Christine Hendrickson
Sindy Chettiath
With the Media Panal Interaction, is there a way to adjust the positioning of the images in the windows that are displayed at the bottom of the main window?  Attached ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Christophe Laubenheimer
Hello everyone, we bought both Storyline and Studio'13. We previously had Studio'09. We can easily import quiz from Studio '09 to Storyline, but not quiz from Studio ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Lisa Francescon
Hi I cannot import my powerpoint slides into Storyline.  I keep getting the following message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object At Articulate.Stor...
By Christine Hendrickson
Melissa Martin
Note: I saw the previous post on this error from 2012, but the solutions did not work for me. When I try to encode a .wmv video file and publish it as a .flv file via ...
By Leslie McKerchie