Product Last Post Replies
Sue Johnson
Hello, I'm guessing this is a user error message as I've been out of the product for a few months due to changing jobs etc... but, I've run into an issue doing screen ...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jim Petrihos
Hi, I do some rough story boarding in PPT when brainstorming a new course and would like to access our Character bundle assets outside of Storyline - Is this possible/...
Ashley Reynolds
Hi, I've been working on a specific project for a while now which has quite a lot of media files in it. What I've noticed is that as there have been 4 or 5 different e...
Rinaldo Troiani
Hello everyone, it's possible to prevent the user from using the seekbar player to move forward in the slide?
Kenra Keddington
I have a base slide with three layers that build on the base slide. I would like the user to click on the "next" button to move to each layer. I create the trigger on ...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Dean Peters
Hi there, Having an issue all of a suddent with publishing an elearning I created. It gets to slide 16/65 and then just stops and goes back to the publish window. I am...
Wendy Down
Hi, I know I'm missing something basic here, but I can't seem to work out how to make my Drag and Drop interactions work. The positive message is working fine, but the...
Benjamin Goodwin
I am recording in Storyline on a PC at work. Upon previewing, playback after publishing, or any other time, the audio sounds slightly like Alvin and the Chipmunks. I a...
Simon Tull
Hi all I am planning to create a induction package for my organisation, where it shows a patient visting a hospital. It will use P.O.V Video and students will be asked...
By Simon Tull
Miriam de Jonge
Hi there, I've used videos in Storyline previously and they worked just fine but I'm having a persistent problem and I'm not sure what I'm doing differently. I'm embed...
Louis Wilkinson
Hi All, I am currently working on a module which is to give an overview of a piece of software to users who do not usually use it. The course is aiming to be about 3...
By Bruce Graham
Louis Wilkinson
Hi All, I have created a master slides with content which I would like to appear on all my slides except for the title slide. I know I must be missing something obvio...
By Louis Wilkinson
Scott McCulloch
I have been working with Presenter 13 to create a short elearning project. To supplement some of the slides I used Replay to create some short (1 minute at most) MP4 v...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Scott McCulloch
Elena Urbanova
Hi, I would like to have custom designed and positioned submit button in quiz. I have read, that position of submit button cannot be changed in Quizmaker. Can I create...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Elena Urbanova
Suze Ashford-Barnes
Hi Does anyone know if its possible to insert a replay slide button? I can replay media, but this is animation so I just want to restart the whole slide again from a t...
By Suze Ashford-Barnes
dayna wongpoe
Once in a layer where you adding information and a picture, I would like to  use "zoom region" for this small picture that I inserted. However, the Zoom Region is gray...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Gail Carmichael
Hi, my Company needs our employees to be able to access Articulate Presenter courses stored on our password-protected intranet on their iPads.  I tried publishing the ...
By Gail Carmichael
Cho Phillips
So when I go to import the PowerPoint presentation that includes the Engage file into Storyline, it acts like it works but ends up showing that slide missing. Then whe...
By Cho Phillips
Andrew Dunn
I have a weird bug in the 'Summary Reports' section of this course: http://www.cw.bc.ca/onlinecourses/development/psls/module3/presentation.html  On the last tab, 'par...
By Leslie McKerchie
karine Barthe
Hi, I work on an e-learning that embeds several quizzes. I modified the quizzes properties so that the user cannot retry each quiz. When I republish the document, the ...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie