Product Last Post Replies
Jackie Metler
I've turned off the option when publishing to use Articulate Mobile Player app. And have the HTML5 output checked. when i go to view story_html5.html on my iPad, it's ...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Till Then
Jenny Watkins
Hi all, I'm trying to upload a Storyline package which I've zipped to Moodle. In Moodle, I created the new course then tried adding the zipped file as a scorm package....
By Jenny Watkins
Latte  Zimmermann
I am trying to find out if Storyline is capable of restricting menu navigation in a custom manner.  We are trying to allow learners to navigate only to a specific poin...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Paula DuMond
I recorded audio and sync'd animation on several slides, and I just republished, and the narration is gone. I went and recorded a separate audio file and imported it, ...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ceci Li
Hi, need help! i am working on a project, client would like to have pre-quiz and final quiz. if participant passes the pre-quiz, can exit the course and gain the credi...
By Leslie McKerchie
Joy Shimmin-Olson
Help please! I can preview my presentation but when I publish it I can't play it.... where am I going wrong? Thank you for your help. Joy
By Leslie McKerchie
vijay kumar
Hi Friends, I have created an customized drag and drop and published in update5. It is working fine in "Story.html", where as in "Story_html5.html" it is not working p...
George Hayman
Hi, I am using Studio 13 on a Mac through Parallels.  I have Windows 7 and the latest Parallels and Office 2013. When I launch the audio editor, it may or may not work...
By Leslie McKerchie
Paty Frias
Since today, when I try to upload a zip to tempshare, it is impossible to publish.  It takes forever to upload, and when publishing starts, it says impossible to publi...
Mindy Barenblat
I updated to 13, but the rest of my team is not yet ready to perform the update. Since we cannot easily share files until everyone is on the same version I need to dow...
By Leslie McKerchie
Karyn Romeis
(Newbie alert) Is anyone able to help me? I want to create a multiple choice question in which answers are scored on a sliding scale. Not just one right answer and sev...
D K
So, I have this course when some of the slides have multiples layers. I have a group of elements for a 'click next to continue' instruction appearing towards the end o...
Ceci Li
Hi, need help! i am working on a project, client would like to have pre-quiz and final quiz. if participant passes the pre-quiz, can exit the course and gain the cre...
Errol Muir
In a training module I have used a trigger to lightbox a Youtube video embedded (using embed code). I have published ticking all the boxes, including for iPad (I have ...
Sandra Hines
Incorrect file package - missing imsmanifest.xml or AICC structure I get the message above when trying to upload a scorm page to Moodle. I have uploaded a number of sc...
Anni Sid
Hi,  When I published my storyline project used video quality become very low. I used all option but still output video quality is very poor. Please anyone help me??
By Bruce Graham
Leo Duncan
Hi I'm building a course where there are multiple questions throughout the course.  When clicking the 'review quiz' button on the results slide at the end of the cours...
By Leo Duncan
Steve Andrews
Can I ask what plans Articulate have for improving Tin Can support within Storyline? At the moment I believe Storyline supports version 0.9 of the Tin Can standard, bu...
By Steve Andrews
Keerthi Puttamallaiah
Hi, I have three images on slide 1, and want to activate an interactivity of below: Image 1: When user clicks on image 1, should jump to slide 2. Image 2: When user cl...
By Keerthi Puttamallaiah
Gillian Whitney
Just wondering if there was any way to have the menu numbering start at a number other than 1? I am working on a course that is comprised of several sections with a nu...
By asif raja