Product Last Post Replies
Stephen Lynch
Hi all, I've searched but I cannot find where storyline saves the screen recordings on my hard drive. I'm trying to work this out incase I need to move the recordings ...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Sara Rice
We have a new course we just deployed and it has resulted in a lot of tickets for our help desk because it is not reporting/recording correctly in our LMS 100% of the ...
shannon page
Hi, I am trying to create a lesson where the user can use mobile player to color in part of a shape on the slide. Is there a way to do this? I was reading about javasc...
Matthew Swift
Hi, I know I'm going over old ground here but can someone tell me where I find the report html file for courses published to articulate online. I've been able to creat...
By Matthew Swift
Keithia Kirkaldy
This is totally bizarre that I can't underline words. I have used this feature so many times before, especially when creating hyperlinks.  Today when I tried first cop...
Anne Prophet
Hi In one of our Storyline courses one of our users has had a problem with matching drag and drop questions not allowing them to continue until they give the correct ...
Simon Villiot
Hello ! I’ve got some trouble for translation import. I work on a mac book pro, with windows 8 on parallel desktop, word 2013 installed. When I import a translation f...
By Simon Villiot
Phil Whitehead
Hi Can anyone shed some light on the following; 1. I have a course which when published for uploading to a LMS fails to include a flash file that's incorporated into ...
Jacinta Penn
Dianne Gibson has added a second game show style game to the templates on the Community Templates Market.  I'm really impressed with what Storyline has allowed her to ...
Bruno Dethune
Hello, Recently I saw a interesting module made in Studio 13 On a menu page there are 3 parts to study. (I guess : going to the parts via a hyperlink) There is also a ...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Brian Allen
wael rabie
hey how are you when i insert any interaction in slide and goes to click preview i see this error what's this error and how can i solve it
By wael rabie
Bud Keegan
Is there any way to start and end audio when Zoom Pic is enabled?  I can get it to start but I want it to pause when the user clicks their way out of the enlarged image
By PRAKASH B
Jason Dumois
Is it possible to display quiz results in a PDF vs. in a new HTML page? We have a course where you click a button to view your results and it currently opens in HTML (...
By Drew .
Natashia Lee
Is there a way to change the keyboard incriments? Meaning, when you have an object selected you can nudge it around with the directional keys on your keyboard. I am as...
By Natashia Lee
Ettina van der Aar
hi all. When I import a powerpoint, articulate automatically setss up the transmission to the next slide. I can see the trigger, but I don't know how to remove this ti...
By Nancy Woinoski
Bruce Graham
I am sure this is simple, but I am tired and cannot get this to work - must be missing something simple. I have a "target" slide with 5 x Hotspots. 4 of the Hotspot...
By Nancy Woinoski
Yewande Wahab
Hello All, My name is Wande, please is there a way to publish articulate projects to mobile devices. I will appreciate a response.
By Terry Wang
Christopher Goodsell
Hey guys,  I'm a senior eLearning Developer. I have 20 years in the communications graphics industry and now 5+ years in eLearning Development.  I've stayed VERY busy,...
By Christopher Goodsell
Tony Mills
We have just bought the Studio 13 upgrade to Studio 09, and are in th process of converting all our courses to Studio 13 and republishing them  to SCORM 1.2. Athough w...
By Terry Wang
S M
Hi! Is it possible to change the mouse pointer to something else (like a wand for instance) on some screens in a course? Thanks!
By S M