Product Last Post Replies
Carolyn Lewis
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me. My course published fine and I tested it, and needed to make some changes. Now when I go to publish it, it goes through the 'genera...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Dave Madden
Hi. Thanks for your excellent ongoing support. Two questions: -          The imported Engage interactions seem to be different from Presenter’s Engage interactions. If...
By Dave Madden
Jon DeMartino
I am having trouble getting the hyperlinks to a webpage to open on the screen, They are appearing in a new browser but instead of opening on the screen, they are just ...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
Sameer khan
Hi All, I have developed the course in storyline. The customer requirement is a menu and module in different story files. Please suggest how to link the all the pu...
By Sameer khan
Wendy Farmer
Can anyone tell what the lightbox dimensions are for standard SL story size. Do they maintain those dimensions regardless of story size, or do they re-size?
By Wendy Farmer
Brodie Greig
Hi All, I just thought of potentially a useful feature but am just wondering if it already exists? I was wondering if Storyline has a feature built-in that can give yo...
By Brodie Greig
Geert vdW
Hi everyone, We have an issue with video and sound quality of E-Learning at our company. At our offices we use thin clients (HP) which brings us great benefits (so we ...
By Geert vdW
Alexandra Wong
Help! In Articulate Player, I've added "Credits" to my menu bar on the top right.   I also have  alsde that's been created in a different scence with the "Credits" Wha...
By Alexandra Wong
Jennifer Schimmelpfennig
Is it possible to publish more than one project at a time? I have multiple short projects which make up one unit. I have five units of projects total. Is it possible t...
By Karen Banks
Mary Lorenz
So I have imported a Presenter module into Storyline. I am re syncing the graphics with the audio. When I listen to the audio in the audio editor, everything is fine. ...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Scott Gee
I recently started in my position and took the place of the person that created a storyline output. We have been unable to locate the articulate project to make edits,...
Trevor Madley-West
I'm unable to view any of the tutorial courses as my company has blocked your content as a "Web_App" and blocks the videos. Is there anyother way of viewing them, i.e....
Chris L.
Hi, My computer crashed - and I need to re-install Storyline on my new machine.  My company bought the original license / key,,,and we can't locate it. Can someone fro...
Anne England
Hi  I've been going round in circles trying to work out what I'm doing wrong on a scenario activity for a customer care project. In the scenario, learners have to choo...
Trip Levine
1st Question :  I am publishing my Articulate Storyline file for iPad including HTML5, etc. But when I go directly to the link, a popup says : Cannot Open Page - Safar...
By Trip Levine
Helen Moares
Hello, I have an issue about tracking scorm objects on mobile. I have read many posts around without finding any solution. I made some contents using Articulate St...
Becky Koltonski
Good afternoon- I have added a trigger to a word on the final slide to jump to a SurveyMonkey survey that our pilot users will complete. When I check the link on the t...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
David Dobson
I need to get analytics at the question level after publishing to our SumTotal (Maestro 5) LMS. I am no SCORM expert but it seems like you need to make edits to the ma...
Robina Yasin
Hi All, I found a great template through one of the heros and i tried to customize it as per my need while it seems like I missed a step somewhere... When I preview a...
By rehan arshad
Gootje Visser
Hello, I would like some help with my problem. When using the articulate player on the ipad, pdf docs don't open. The link is not clickable. Does anyone recognizes th...
By Jonathan Sharp