Product Last Post Replies
Rob  Bell
I have added a video file with a .MOV extension to an accordian Engage interaction and published it to Presenter. When i view the interaction in Engage all works fine,...
Articulate Engage 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Gerry Wasiluk
Just wondering if there is a single document or resource here (or if someone has created their own version and is willing to share ) on what to do when one gets a new...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Ashley Schwartau
gayle mair
Hi, I've got 6 PDFs and one URL in my Resources Tab.  The PDFs work fine.   This is the URL: http://www.pianolifesaver.com/english/customers.php It works fine when I a...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Adam Ashton
Hi, Is there a way to have a sound effect with every key stroke, as if the user was typing on a typewriter? I know you can play a sound when someone clicks on a button...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Deanna Titsch
When is Articulate Storyline going to support all of the Powerpoint animations that Articulate Presenter does? It's so limited right now.
Joyce Hensen
I'm a storyline and presenter user.  I'm updating a presenter course and converting some Learning Games into quizmaker.  I've changed the color of the button faces, bu...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jan Patterson
Hi, We are having an issue with a presentation and some of the text formatting. We have certain text that has been formatted in a paragraph, for example a word is bold...
By Leslie McKerchie
Melissa Jandula
Hello!  This is my first post reaching out for help on Storyline.  I did some Google searches and didn't find any good answers.  When publishing a course to LMS and l...
Virak Yang
I tried the Sync Animation feature, but no luck. I follow this instruction: https://player.vimeo.com/video/204929879. I've imported my narration which is mp3 form...
By Leslie McKerchie
lahar garg
Hi, I need to create a labelled graphic and tab interaction using images only and no text. The existing interaction template has a defined area for image and text. How...
Articulate Engage 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
stanton mackellar
I moved a .story over from a windows machine to my Mac running Parallels where I have Storyline installed. I needed to install fonts that I had used in the original .s...
By stanton mackellar
Sinchu Raj
HI all I have uploaded tincan course  in litmos, while publish in storyline i have selected below screen shots options i am able to upload the course in LITMOS LMS an...
Lenae Boykin
Hi all, Is anyone else having major problems with IE and Chrome with Articulate product? I couldn't even upload an attached photo of my error message to this forum fro...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
Howie Pearson
I've got an issue whereby a client wants to incorporate some free text survey questions in a course and gather the responses but unfortunately their LMS is not capable...
By Howie Pearson
Benjamin Caulder
I am just over a month into using Storyline so forgive me if this is covered somewhere else. I have figured out the correct way to address this question, so the way I ...
Melissa Bassett
I want to create a two-part essay. I would like the learner to respond to the first question and then click SUBMIT to see feedback. On the next slide, I want to ask an...
Lars Eversmann
Hi all, I would like to know if we have template with a calculator with decimal. Many Thanks Emilie
By Lars Eversmann
Damien Dickerson
Hi! What kind of publish settings are the best for HTML5 courses ON TABLETS (Android). What kind of browser for tablet is the best for that? Regards David
By Damien Dickerson
Lars Eversmann
Hi all, Can you use the URL articulate-downloads.s3.amazonaws.com/  to test our course online ? Thanks Emilie
By Lars Eversmann
Ralf Hagemeister
Dear Storyline-Team, currently I try to create multiple fill in the blank fields on one page. I saw already this helpful video: http://www.articulate.com/support/story...
By David Anderson