Product Last Post Replies
Joe Koller
Currently we have 13 seperate courses but want to have all languages in 1 course. I currently have it set up and working with 3 languages. I have a language selection ...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Namrata  Rathore
Hi Everyone!   We are looking to use a computerized voiceover to create professional trainings and also to eliminate the issue of narrator not available to re-record u...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Roger Swetnam
Hi: We have a custom LMS and clients who want to get feedback on who their students did on each question of quizzes that are offered.  I published StoryLine to SCORM 2...
Angela Accordino
am following all directions to print results page or even email results page but nothing happens. triggers all look right. any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong? ...
Laurie Foberg
Hi! I am trying to figure out the best way to edit a Storyline video recording that is NOT imported as a single slide video, but as a step-by-step on separate slides. ...
Vicki Gutierrez
Hi, I keep getting reports from faculty and students about presentations 'sticking'.  The stuck slide is inconsistent (not always the same one).  This is happening in ...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michelle Hilgart
Attempting to use html5 (without the mobile app) to display storyline interactions on a website, and require those interactions also display on mobile.  Using 4:3 rati...
Stephen L. Colucci, Ph.d.
I have a course that is nonlinear, with many branches. The client wants a complete/incomplete report to the LMS. I don't see how a nonlinear course can be "complete" u...
Namrata  Rathore
Hi Everyone!   We are looking to use a computerized voiceover to create professional trainings and also to eliminate the issue of narrator not available to re-record u...
By Michael Hinze
monica izaguirre
I would like to know if someone help me understand how to sincronyse the mouse click with the audio Currently I have animated presentation that animates when I click ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jasmin Wu
Hi, I created a module with approximately 600 slides using Articulate Storyline and are having issues bookmarking the course.  As I exit the course prior to completion...
Emma-Lee Yarwood
Hi there Apologies if the answer to this question is fairly easy to find (or if it's so obvious!!!), but I'm having trouble searching the website (it says there are no...
Sinchu Raj
I really need help for below issues. I hope staffs over here really ready to solve the issues, please I need a quick solution, http://community.articulate.com/forums/p...
Sarah Crudge
I'm new to Storyline, and have had my first attempt at creating something. I'm now trying to test the publishing aspect, and then load into Moodle. At this point, I'm ...
Jordan Mansour
Hi, For some reason the period in my Notes Tab appears at the beginning of the last line in EVERY slide. That is to say, that I can write an entire section of notes fo...
Gregory Tapper
Hello! I created a certify page (multiple choice) with a graded result slide. The correct answer gives 100 points and the LMS Reporting status is setup as Pass/Fail. I...
By Gregory Tapper
taha hussein
hi guys i try to insert sound to quiz correct answer but when i try to publish the project i have this message any one how to solve this?????/
Lori Greenberg
Hello Storyline Community! I'm the excited, wary, curious, and anxious new user of Storyline (and BOY am I impressed, too) but I have a group of talented people that I...
Francesco Baggio
Hi, I want to add a presenter video in the Player window. I wonder if there is any possibility to change the size of the video window? I would prefer a bit larger size...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lindsay Brown
Hiya, I have 12 questions drawing from a question bank. I need the questions to be random but only be shown once any ideas on how to do this please?