Product Last Post Replies
Lindsay Roach
We use articulate online and our courses have a quizmaker quiz at the very end of the module. When you click on the finish button, after you take the quiz, it does not...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Harri S
Has anyone else encountered this error???  If so, do you know what caused it/ how did you resolve it? Thank you in advance Harri
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Harri S
Karla A
Hi all,  I have a problem where I am switching symbols for a project, and everything was fine until I was checking through the published versions! The € symbol isn't s...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Randy Smith
When I publish in 09 one of the files that is created is called launcher.html.  When a colleague publishes in 09 she does not get this file.  This file appears to be c...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Brian Allen
Glenn Monroe
Hello, When I preview my story line, a lot of my scenes are not showing up under the menu. I have tried linking to the first scene multiple times but haven't had any l...
By Glenn Monroe
Vivi Lioe
I'd like the learner to have the option of viewing the menu or notes when they want/need to. Is there anyway that it can be collapsed as the default view but that they...
By Brian Allen
M K
Hi All, I have multiple assessments and multiple result slides in a course. the last result slide combines the score of all other results slides and this last result s...
ron van os
Hallo, I have made some multiple choice questions but when the answer is wrong there is a option for a new attempt. At the new attempt the last given answer is shown. ...
Russell Krochock
Argh.  So I've been navigating through my new companies red tape machine to buy Storyline, which I love and know can do all I want in the authoring worlk.  I want to d...
By Sjoerd de Vries
Jody Bublitz
I have composed 4 online modules for required training.  I would like to present these modules in Spanish also.  Is there a way to duplicate an entire course so that I...
By Michael Hinze
Laura Moats
I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I have created a lightbox menu which you get to from the quiz results slide by clicking Review Lesson button. That menu indicates ...
By Cheng Li
Randy Richardson
I've published a course and when viewed, the player with my content/course displays on the right as expected.  To the left (outside of the player) the name of the cour...
By Randy Richardson
Dorina Grossu
Hello, Although I removed the check from Template player, when I open the first slide, the Notes are still showing on the first slide. Thank you See images
By Leslie McKerchie
Clement Dupuis
Good day, I am trying to create a question with multiple choices on the left and you must drag some of the them to the right side to answer the question.  Is there a w...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jeff Forrer
I looked for awhile and although found a lot of good information, have not found an answer as of yet. Publish for iPad using AMP and Tin Can. Tracking via Results s...
Steve Bunting
Hi Is it possible to insert image / text onto the player to the left of the player controls, previous / next as I want to insert a reference to copyright and that area...
By Steve Bunting
Virak Yang
Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to have a text box that learner can enter text and submit it after they write down something in there. I saw it somewhere in...
By Virak Yang
PRAKASH B
Hi How to create drop down list  in storyline . i want to display five list item for example select one item from the drop down list: list1 list2 list3 list4 ...
By Uchiha Itachi
James Grayson
Hi everyone, I'm trying to implement a JavaScript zoom viewer in a course, to allow on-click zooming to any part of an image on a slide, and I know nothing about JavaS...
By Timothy lee
Ragunathakrishnan G
I have an image that goes out of the stage area when placed normally. So i am using a scroll bar in storyline for the learner to scroll and view the image. the scroll ...
By Nancy Woinoski