Product Last Post Replies
Ejuana Mitchell
Hi, This is the scenario that I have: I created a base slide with 3 layers. In two of the layers, I have a button have shows a lightbox when clicked. When the light...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Charles Chubbuck
My customer wants me to replace existing slides in a Storyline project with an updated Powerpoint deck.  is there an easy way to accomplish this?  
Joe Dingwerth
HI. I've got an EXE-published Storyline course that is used in instructor-led training. I don't want it to do any caching so every time that the EXE is launched, I wan...
Jonathan Huguenin
Hi, am I missing a step or not selecting the correct outputs? we are using Joomla Lms as our platform, and when we publish to ipad, using the Articulate mobile player ...
Char Larkin
I am rebuilding a Captivate course (full of Flash files) into Storyline.  The flash files were too fast so I downloaded CS6 Professional to change the FPS to 30.  When...
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Trish Cox
Hi, I am unable to preview my new projects my old ones are ok i tried starting anothe new one and had the same issue, this is stopping me from proceeding with my work....
Leslie Adams
Hi, I edited a slide title to customize how it appears in the Menu. However, it is not updating when I view the Notes tab - the slide title is still being pulled from ...
Julie Sutcliffe
Hello- I am using the 'blank slide" in Quizmaker to add animated text and a photographic character. (The slide is set to "ungraded quiz" because I'm using it only as a...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Keith Trodden
Hi all, I seem to be having a few problems with Storyline. It seems to crash too many times for my liking and for no apparent reason (sometimes when I am publishing...
Shane Hille
Hey everybody, This is my first post here on the forums. Our company has been using Storyline for about 2 months now and we absolutely love it. I've just finished a ne...
Darian Nickerson
Hello  I'm asking this question for an upcoming project but,  how big can you make a Quizmaker project without running into technical issues or slow upload and downloa...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Cheryl Melfi
I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered; I tried a search and it didn't work. I am having a problem with copying and pasting -- when I paste from slide to slide,...
By Cheryl Melfi
Ayrus 123
Hi, I am currently developing a e-learning content in version 3. If i update my articulate storyline to Update 5, do i face any weird issue in Knowledge check file or ...
Debra McKenna Fancher
Hello~ What can I do to keep the title box from disappearing on the slide layers when I choose “Hide objects on base layer” from the “Slide Layer Properties/Visibilit...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Aisha Mackay
I am trying to publish my project to MS Word. I click publish and the system appears to go through the process of building the Word file. When complete, the complete d...
Juanjo Haro
Something weird is happening to our course... in ipad (not happens on html5 pc) In some slides, the video gets fired by hotspots that has anoher trigger assigned.  Or ...
Ron Riemar
I am attempting to create a survey,  I was able to enter the group title but when I a selected to add the first survey question, and them selected the "pick one" optio...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
edward es
Hi All I have tried to use the change states function. Here is my issueBefore active the trigger. This is what I expected after the user finished their chances to atte...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Brandon Dameshek
Me again. I'm having an issue with the size of some of my slides in my published course. When the client loads the course on their LMS, several slides freeze. I know i...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
Martin Fenton
I have recorded narration on a number of ppt slides but loose the recording when I preview the slides. Any suggestions why this has happened.
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie