Product Last Post Replies
Danielle Wallace
Is it possible to change the size of the following text? 
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Danielle Wallace
Troy Avidano
If I want to maker larger match items I can not seem to find the way to re-size the text box to expand there size to be larger.
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kennethg Goeieman
Hi, Is there a way that I can convert a web published course into a single .swf file. any additional software I can get and use?...anything, anyhow....someone help! ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Denise W
Hello there, I am working a new project related to Cyber Security and I am looking for ideas/templates to use for build in interactivity and games, games, games.  I fo...
By Denise W
Jefferson Whitehead
Is there away to adjust the scoring attempts for the entire quiz or is the only option to set them slide by slide?  If there is not can I make that a suggestion for a ...
By Dionisis Koutsantonis
Philip Varghese
Has anyone tried importing the full spectrum of powerpoint interactivity into Storyline or Studio with 100% success? Example.... if I click on a text or image another ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Jeff Nauman
My question relates to a much older thread (here) concerning pulling variables from an LMS with LS, but that one got a little bit far afield from the original question...
By Jeff Nauman
Tou Xiong
Hi everyone, I am looking to find the best solution for an issue that I am having with Storyline. Its not that big of an issues, but i am trying to see if there better...
By Christine Hendrickson
Donald DeVries
There are no next buttons on the three slides , only previous buttons. these take you back to the slide with the three hotspots that take the user to the specific slide.
By Michael Hinze
Rachel Reed
I'm not really sure what is going on but my audio keeps disappearing...even while I have my Powerpoint open and am working on my module. I start and everything is fin...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jason L
Hello! I have a large course with 4-question quizzes in each lesson followed by results slides for each quiz. My problem involves clicking a button that triggers the r...
By Christine Hendrickson
Ewa Marciniak
Hello everyone, I use Polish alphabet in my Storyline. Now I need to publish my project and that is why I have to change "en-us" to "utf-8" encoding in my output files...
By Christine Hendrickson
Stuart Ryan
Hi all I have a question as to how I would accomplish the milestones of my probject. I am trying to create a scenario based eLearning module with different branches, ...
By Alex O'Byrne
Jay Maxwell
When I created a course last year (on my old laptop), the training evaluation attachment opened as it should. Now, when I click on the attachment link in the e-learni...
By Leslie McKerchie
Vaibhav  Agrawal
Hi all. I want to start my website/blog anything which is free and i want to post some interesting courses i developed myself to help others learn interesting things, ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Leslie McKerchie
Hi everyone! Can you give us some feedback on Videos, Audio, Synchronization, and HTML5 in Articulate Studio?  Here’s a short questionnaire: http://goo.gl/Lz1RGt Th...
By J Cheng
Kim Lorek
Hello! I've changed the text box setting, "Autofit" to "Do Not Autofit" under the "Format Shape" dialog box.  However, my text keeps on appearing larger when I'm typin...
By Christine Hendrickson
chandra sekhar
Hello Team, Will you please give some example for nesting layers, i.e. in when we click text in the main slide, within that slide related layer is opening. Now i want ...
By Michael Hinze
Alex Bruner
I would like for my presentations to be reported as Pass/Fail vs Complete/Incomplete. Where can I find this option in Storyline?
By Michael Hinze
Nicholas Ng
I am trying to figure out a way to play two videos in time and be able to switch back and forth in real time. I have been looking for a way to do a toggle comparison o...
By Christine Hendrickson