Product Last Post Replies
David Acker
Good afternoon! I receive this error after selecting the record narration button at the top left. A load bar appears, stops half way through and then, the error. I als...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Meredith Simpson
I need to know how to manage a course and what needs to be done to a course to make sure the course does not mark as completed however still track in the LMS (Oracle T...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Donald Ardiel
I have been experiencing storyline crashes for several weeks now. Storyline (the latest build) will crash when, after leaving my desk or working with another program f...
By Christine Hendrickson
Keith Kemsley
Hi All, I'm hoping this is an easy one. There are times when I want to move the end of the timeline in from the right quickly and easily. If, for example, I use a slid...
By Christine Hendrickson
Rachel D'Angelo
I used to us Articulate Engage which had templates for creating interactive learning segments which were layered. Now I have Storyline and those pre-builds aren't in t...
By Christine Hendrickson
Brad Loiselle
Over the last several years we have spent a lot of time working to improve the efficiencies of our development work. It is not easy when you are working with clients t...
By Julie Stelter
Bina Martin
How do you remove the course link in a published course to an LMS.
By Bina Martin
Keith Freeman
I'm using an imported image as a button. I want the image to rotate slightly when a user hovers over it. So I created a new hover state. However, the rotation option i...
By Phil Mayor
Pedro Fernandez
Hello All, Another entry in the ongoing (and slightly facinating) web series I like to call "Articulate: Is it Just Me?"  or "How to stop being InArticulate"  (ooh, ba...
By Christine Hendrickson
Heidi Thompson
Hi - I need to create a world map that learners can click and be lead to a page with info on the country they clicked.  I would like the name of the country to pop up ...
By Michael Hinze
Joseph Flanagan
HI everyone, My primary machine is a 2013 MBA (i5, 256, 8GB), but I was using an older PC for my articulate software. That machine has given up the ghost, and I was wo...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Joseph Flanagan
Kelly Schultze
I'm trying to lock down my course so that the user can't skip through the slides, but it's not working. I've created a variable, and made triggers to adjust the variab...
By Kelly Schultze
Louise H
Hi, I've recently started using QM13 and am testing out publishing content to work in our Moodle LMS. I've published a quiz to HTML5 and uploaded to Moodle. On a PC, t...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Kay Tauschwitz
Hi, my Quizmaker results aren't calculated correctly: after writing the quiz and setting a 100% pass rate, I tested it by giving a mixture of correct and incorrect ans...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Skip Hagan
OK! I've searched through here and found others who had various issues with the auto advance at the end of the timeline. I THINK I have investigated and tried every re...
By Christine Hendrickson
Sheri  Matt
Hello, I am really new to Storyline.  Just started 30 Day Trial on Friday.  I attended a webinar on Storyline (first time I had seen the product) last week and played...
By Bruce Graham
Sam Carter
Not much of a problem but... Click your cursor in Storyline NOTES field.  Next...  hold down the CTRL key and scroll your mouse wheel.  You can zoom the on-screen NOTE...
By Sam Carter
Julie Sutcliffe
Good Morning- I have many images added to my presentation in which I've checked the "Zoom Image:  In Current Window" button.  Is there a way to make it mandatory that ...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By Julie Sutcliffe
sharon amer
Hello, Does anyone have any suggestions at the best way to handle script translation in  Articulate storyline? I need to translate into three languages? Kind Regards S...
By Bruce Graham
John Griffiths
Hi Everyone   I've made a little drag and drop demo (attached) to solve a problem I was having getting my LMS to report on the learner response to drag and drop inter...
By John Griffiths