Product Last Post Replies
Sean Ludlam
Hello, I wonder if anyone can help.  A client is trying to load the published content from Presenter 09 onto their website.  They have tried several times but when you...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
vineetha charles
Hi Guys, I was taking a look at the below course and I loved the Noteboook (Journal) functionality they had. Here is the demo of the lightbox journal story. http://a...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Sampath Sundar
Hi Just tried to copy a slide between story files. This is a slide based on a template and has some markers in it. When I copy the slide to the new project, it either ...
By Sampath Sundar
Brad Loiselle
www.e-template.ca Become more efficient by using premium designed templates in your course development. Stay tuned for 100s more coming. With our templates, you get th...
By Brad Loiselle
Phil Whitehead
Hi Is there a way of changing the default behaviour of the Previous button? Currently I have a slide with multiple layers on it, during a course  if I want to go back...
By Dennis Hall
Fiona Klassen
I'm working on a flowchart with markers inserted at the points on the chart for my users to click on and open up the marker label to reveal some more info and an image...
By Phil Mayor
Dennis Duligall
Hi folks, some advice please.  Any experience in porting/accessing/tracking SCORM compliant SL courseware in Bb 9.1 service pack 13? Are there any constraints/work aro...
By Dennis Duligall
Ramon Smitherman
I am trying to place a slide counter on the master slide so no matter how many slides I have it will count them. This works except when I try going backward with the p...
By Ramon Smitherman
Adam Hunt
Is there a way, besides converting a slide to a freeform drag & drop, to determine where drag items end up after being dropped?  My issue is that I have a set of d...
By Julie Stelter
Amy Pennington
Hi I a 42 seconds worth of audio on the base slide.  When a portion of it is done, the base will switch to a layer and is supposed to play the rest of the audio.  Curr...
By Michael Hinze
Manoella Rodriguez
Hi, How do I assign the values ​​of Results.scorePercent another variable? Good day,
By Manoella Rodriguez
Peg Simmons
In Storyline I have a slide with the audio on the base layer and several layers that build complicated images that need to align with the audio. I can only view and he...
By Amy Pennington
Jessica Huber
I'm new to Storyline, having used Studio in the past. I'm looking for the easiest, fastest way to do a screen recording with narration. I know I can Record Screen - is...
By Jessica Huber
Amy Pennington
Hi I am moving from Captivate to Storyline.  Usually I show bullet points in text boxes that are then synced with my audio to appear on the screen. Is there a better w...
By Amy Pennington
Stephanie Powner
We are delivering Storyline (SCORM 1.2) courses using Moodle as the LMS and intermittently see a problem where the user has reached the end of the course and passed th...
By Stephanie Powner
Erika T
We are looking for consultants for content development and possibly development in Articulate Storyline. We are creating technology and compliance courses for educator...
By Erika T
Ariel S
The scores on a quiz I created are being miscalculated. This is happening consistently. For instance, the passing score is set to 85%. I tried missing one item (13/14...
By Julia Koller
Jill Freeman
Is it possible to set a custom radio button as default for the entire COURSE, instead of just that one quiz? Also, how do I set a default button for a Likert survey? T...
By Julia Koller
Julia Koller
Hello all,  I have a quick question about the player menu and bookmarking. I currently have a Restricted menu in my modules. I also have bookmarking turned on. The bo...
By Julia Koller
Kristin Koeleman
I am going crazy here - I have a "menu" page displaying 6 sections in my Storyline tutorial.  I want each button to change from normal to visited state when the user c...
By Kristin Koeleman