Product Last Post Replies
Graham Glass
Hi everyone, We just encountered an issue that has us stumped, and it usually occurs only the first time you load an Articulate Storyline SCORM 1.2 module into IE 10. ...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Kamil Nowek
Hi, I'm looking for a solution to synchronizate video embed as swf with animations built on the slide layer. As we know, swf is not progressively stream and I have pro...
Stephen Hodge
Hey all, have another query regarding Storyline just curious if any of you have had any similar issues of items on the stage failing to display? Have done the usual of...
Chris Want
Hi I am new to Storyline and finding it a fantastic tool. One issue I am having however is when trying to create a specific layer. I am creating 2 layers, both supplyi...
By Nancy Woinoski
Dave Engage
I have designed a quiz where each graded quiz slide has 2 attempts and links to the next slide with a trigger through the feedback layers. The triggers I used to set-u...
Frances McGill
Hi there, I created a template for my course with my own next/prev buttons. When I create a new course and apply the template, the buttons are squished and my titles h...
Ricky Geraghty
Hi all Fingers crossed someone can help me or lead me down the right path! I am currently designing a course around client meetings. As preparation for a client meetin...
Jill Freeman
Hello, Heroes. Has anyone seen text display like this (inside Storyline)? A client who has Storyline thinks it is a Storyline issue, but I think it may be her screen r...
Mary Gutwein
Good afternoon! I am working on a project where the user selects a "guide" to direct them through the content.  I have set up a True/False variable for each guide. The...
Matthew Ash
I'm currently building some courses with Storyline (first time using Articulate for about 5 years). I've been instructed that the look/feel of these courses much match...
By James Picton
Brad Loiselle
My company has been working on building storyline assets that are creative, well designed and built directly into Storyline using rich colours, layers, triggers and ti...
By Brad Loiselle
Kennethg Goeieman
Is it possible to push information from a MSQL dbase into Storyline variables?... HELP PLEASE! 
By Michael Hinze
Allan Dunlop
Hello, All! In the courses I offer that are required training, each slide must be visited and a quiz must be completed. It's frustrating to be held on a slide after...
By Allan Dunlop
Anna Mallol
Hi, I'm almost at the end of my first e-learning and I'm facing an issue with reviewing the results of the quiz. The questions are spread in three different scenes and...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
William Browning
I have a power point presentation about how sound can function in a theatrical production.  Several of the slides have between 3 to 8 different audio clips which can b...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By William Browning
Colin Hickie
Hi Was wondering if it was possible to create a storyline package that allowed you to use data entry (a mixture of blank fields and radio buttons) and then at the end...
By Dennis Hall
Am Am
Hi All, I am trying out Articulate Storyline to combine video lectures and quizzes, output will most probably be in html5/flash [browser based]. I want to track as m...
By Am Am
Silvia Pernsteiner
Hello, I was wondering where I would find this feature "Question 1 of 10" that displays in the player frame for Quizmaker 13? It was available in QM 09 ... Thank you! ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Cheng Li
Hi folks, I wonder if someone can provide me with some best practices that teach procedural tasks, like tying a knot. Specifically, I am looking for the best approach ...
By Cheng Li
Kate Douglass
Hi there. Just watched the tutorial on limiting quiz attempts in Storyline. All very straightforward however it appears that these attempts are limited to the session ...