Product Last Post Replies
Steve Bunting
Is it possible to change the labelled graphic background colour.
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By Sonya Ashbarry
Chantal Catteeuw
How can I insert a Storyline screen recording into a specific slide or area of a slide.  Is it possible to re-size the recording?  I like the built-in screen recording...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Merlyn Hamilton
Hello, I have Articulate Quizmaker and am trying to create a hotspot question. What is the purpose of creating more than one shape if you can only have one correct ans...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Colin Rider
Marcos Dutra
I know there is a way to change slide view mode in Presenter, but I can't find how to do it in Storyline. I'd like to make my last slide full view, without the " next"...
Frederike Duembgen
Hello, Is there a possibility to round the personal Score on the results slide of my Quiz? My Quiz has 27 questions with a number of 10 points each so the numbers res...
Patrick Mash
I have a question: I would like to show several points in a list. They would all have their own bullet points. Due to the fact that they are synchonized with the audi...
Brajesh singh
Hi, There is a text in the text Box But JAWS reading text and then Graphics. why reading Graphics, there is text Box? Any idea why it is happening? please share if you...
By Justin Grenier
Mirren Palmer
I have set up a series of quizzes which randomly select 25 questions from a Question Bank of 50 questions. Everything is working well but I couldn't see any option to ...
Michael Hinze
Can the font size of the text in the Resume dialog box be changed?
Sonya Ashbarry
Hi, I've inserted a video from a file via articulate (2013).  When I preview the slide it looks great, however, after publishing to web the quality is dreadful.  There...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Philip Johnson
So I have a course with several quizzes that upon failure need to be repeated. I have set the "reset to initial state" at the story level but for some reason when my q...
Jan Davino
Two triggers for "jump to next slide when the timeline ends" and "hide this layer when the timeline ends" are showing up in my quiz questions.  The storyline ran with...
Mohan Kumar
Hi Friends, I created a final quiz in storyline without having notes pane. when we attempting final quiz, notes pane is not coming, and while reviewing quiz, notes pan...
Lyn Jeans
HI Has anyone had the problem where the completion status resets to in progress when a user goes in to review a completed course?  I have published a Storyline package...
Alexandra  Gruggett
This question refers to Articulate Storyline and Studio '09 After installing updates, do I need to re-save and re-publish all courses that were created prior to this u...
Patrick Doyle
Here are the details: 1.     I publish to include Output to HTML 5, Use Articulate media player on iPad and Allow downloading for offline viewing 2.     The videos p...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By Patrick Doyle
Eric Miller
My publish player is smaller than I would like.  I've been working with a 16:9 format in PowerPoint 2010 where I have a custom size set as 13.33 x 7.5 inches. In the A...
By Christine Hendrickson
Rinnai America
I was wondering if there is a way to have a video play continuously in the presenter section (instead of a static image) of the player while the slides advance.  Essen...
By Christine Hendrickson
Michael Fimian
Hi all,   Was just testing out  some links on lightbox slides, and found that they didn't work...  On hover-over, the mouse icon changes as it should indicating a hot ...
mikki herbold
Hi I can't remember how I made a hotspot, the call out for that spot and a red box that I drew around the hot spot work together. Right now if I draw the red line arou...