Product Last Post Replies
Joan Thorn
I just finished my first articulate storyline presentation.  We will be adding testing when we upload it to our LMS (BVS).  I was told that I need to send the scorm wi...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Eve Alexander
We require 100% passing but give unlimited attempts. When they fail we don't them to be able to review the responses. Please advise how to remove that behavior.
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jesse B
Hi all, I'm inserting ready-made markers into my slides and I have noticed that there are certain styles that I've applied to my master text boxes that are being appli...
Kim Lorek
Hello! Why is it that an image becomes blurry once you apply an inner shadow to that image? Curious! Kim Lorek
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Joyce Nelson-Avila
If I want to edit an existing T/F variable and change it to a numeric variable, I can't do it because the choices in the middle line are grayed out. Do we just have to...
By Joyce Nelson-Avila
Bill Ormston
I have articulated approx. 120 different pp presentations saved them as zip files and uploaded them to a secure elearning site.  Most of them are working great.  If th...
By Christine Hendrickson
Randi Brown
Good Afternoon! I uploaded a test I built in Articulate to our corporate LMS (Geo Learning by SumTotal System).   When I close the test,  the LMS shows that is comple...
Hormuzd Umrigar
Hello, I have published a new e-Learning module with an assessment using Studio 13 (SCORM 1.2). When I try to upload the package into our LMS (Oracle OLM) I get a mess...
By Christine Hendrickson
Nadia Field
Hi I have created a story.html file, which has been copied across to a network drive. I can run the story.html file from the network drive if I open it directly from ...
By Tracy Connell
Valerie Opsal
Is anyone getting the following error message? The project file could not be saved. Object reference not set to an instance of an object. It has happened to me twice t...
William Urban
I have posted this concern, but there have been no adequate suggestions or replies. Here is the problem I am having. I create a Course and break it down into 6...
By Christine Hendrickson
Omkar  Puranik
Hi, I am creating simple navigation in HTML through which I am opening HTML5 published storyline course, however when ever I launch the storyline page on ipad, it give...
Zhenyu He
Hi, I need to include two demos/screen recordings in storyline. After inserting the recordings, all the mouse clicks were very loud when I watch the recordings. Is th...
By Enes Karahasanovic
Jill Blaser
I was working on a course. Actually coming close to the end of it. I was about to start adding the test questions. I clicked on Insert > New slide > Quizzing &gt...
rana elias
Good day, Im wondering if I can create a trigger that take the user from a slide to a layer in another slide? For more explenatoin, I have a slide that has 6 layers. i...
Freek Birnie
Hello everybody, I'm dealing with a marker issue: On certain pages, the marker jams the slide: both in preview and published mode, the slide doesn't load. When I dele...
Jackie Chu
Hi everyone, I have a couple of questions, I would like to have an image on a page and then when you click on the image have it enlarge for more detail - like how it i...
Manuel Aicart
Hello, I need to sync some sentences with audio and then publish as video (WMV, AVI, etc). Does any Articulate product have the capacity of saving as/publishing video ...
Jonathan Workman
I am trying to add an RSS feed to Storyline.  Here is my RSS javascript: <!-- start feedwind code --> <!-- rssmikle_url="http://topics.nytimes.com/top/news/bu...
By Phil Mayor
Michael Avery
It takes time to sync animations, record audio and annotations. If I want to update a PowerPoint presentation (pptx) and say only 10% of the presentation changes th...
By Phil Mayor