Product Last Post Replies
Ira Hall
I have three courses (1 storyline, 2 presenter) in my LMS that have worked correctly for months, but in the last week I've had multiple users take the training but not...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Addy Caulker
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE Micr...
By Leslie McKerchie
ray laurencelle
Notes doesn't seem to support indenting in multilevel bullet lists.  Is there a trick or workaround for this?
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Addy Caulker
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE Micr...
Mary Sue Verzal
I recently lost my Articulate ribbon in Power Point. I followed the instructions to get it back but found that it was deleted from the diabled section under Add-On. Ho...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
Ellen Wahlen
I'm having an issue with the quiz review in my project.  Even though all of the questions are answered correctly, when I review the quiz, I get a red "incorrect" ribbo...
By Julia Koller
ray laurencelle
Has anyone heard when the next Storyline version will be released?  What new features and fixes are in store?
By Leslie McKerchie
Dennis Knepper
Maybe I am just missing it, but in the '09 version there was an icon on the right side of the player that allowed the learner to switch to one of the three available p...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jamy Krulikowski
Hi Everyone, I need a custom player built for my storyline projects, and I'm looking for someone who works on creating custom players. If you're interested or know of ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jamie Pierce
Greetings all! I am really struggling....I need to be able to pull reports from my LMS about the information generated when a user completes a Storyline or Quizmaker-c...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
sam skillington
Hi all,  I am currently designing a large grammar course using storyline. I have been using storyline daily for over a year now so like to think I have a grasp of its ...
Isabelle D
Good morning, I am preparering a quiz in French and I would like to know how to switch the True of False question in French automaticaly. My template is already in Fre...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
Andrew Kay
We have recently moved to Storyline after have used Presenter for a few years and I was very disappointed to see the lack of animations other than the very basic fade/...
By Nancy Woinoski
Ellen Ben Abba
I have just completed 2 courses which are quite long and complicated, and just had word from my line manager that the environment that the screencasts were taken from ...
Anna Lisa Bussell
How do I disable the text pop up that comes with the navigation markers, such as a Home button?  
By Leslie McKerchie
Maureen Dunlap
I have a set of 5 buttons on a slide with a variable set to "Visited" when the user has clicked each button.  How can I make a trigger that only allows them to advance...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jorge Lugo
Hello: I'm using Studio 13 and Storyline with Moodle 2.5. But I want to use the "user name" of Moodle as a variable in Storyline and create a more personalized course. 
vinayak kadam
Hello there, My requirement is as below: - On slide 1 allow user to enter some text in text entry field - When the user returns to slide 1 show the text that was enter...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jill Sacca
Hello - I've seen some old posts -- but was wondering if anyone has recently used a text to speech software they can recommended that is compatible with Storyline -HTM...
stanton mackellar
I have a custom state for a circle shape in Storyline. I gave the state the name "checked". I'm not sure exactly when it occurs, perhaps when I save or restart, but no...
By Leslie McKerchie