Product Last Post Replies
Sherrie Adams
Hi- I have a screen recording for systems training. Around slide 10 the mouse and text boxes are correct, however when previewed and published the "screen shot" from s...
Articulate Storyline almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jaime McCall
Hey there, We're getting reports of people having issues viewing our storyline interaction when they are using Firefox on a Mac. Apparently, all they get is the spinni...
By Christine Hendrickson
Matt Nelson
I'm trying to print a quiz in Storyline by publishing as a Word doc, but it creates the document with the correct answers marked. Is there a way to print the quiz with...
By Christine Hendrickson
chris hopkins
Hi I've got a few problems with videos not playing inside the published presentations. I created the videos using camtasia so they are all mp4. I can view them when i...
Articulate Presenter almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Cheryl Daubney
Hi I am having trouble getting the right behaviours on a particular slide..  I wonder if anyone can help me? I am using layers to show 'hints and tips'.   On this part...
By Cheryl Daubney
Orlando Fuentes
hello everyone  i've been having issues, i have a quiz that i'm trying to upload into my LMS (DOKEOS), and it isn't tracking the results. When i complete the quiz, in ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 11 years ago
By Orlando Fuentes
Bobby P
So I have a timeline that is 30 sec. long and I need to stop the playhead at 3 diff. locations. Then resume on a btn trigger. any ideas? Thanks B
By Bobby P
Katja De Reydt
I've made a drag and drop page with a note that has to be dropped in one of the closets. When it's dropped on the correct closet, the note turns green and a layer show...
By Antony Snow
Jamie Borja
Hello, When I am in Slide master view, I select "Save Current Theme" from the Themes section of the Slide Master tab (I have also tried this under slide view from a Q...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
April A
I've got a text box with a variable asking for the BirthYear. That trigger updates the BirthYear when the control loses focus. On the same text box, I added another tr...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Steve Eames
All, Would really any help or ideas you may have. I have a course in Presenter that I've imported Captivate files as Web Objects. When I publish and post on a site, ev...
By Steve Eames
Divya Ranadive
Hi, I have attached some PDFs to the onscreen elements in Storyline, clicking which, the file should open in a new window. I published the output for Web and LMS, but ...
By Divya Ranadive
hasan salem
Hello, How i can allow to user to take copy from (note tab) in player? How i can add search box in (note tab) like(menu tab)  inside note tab in player?
By hasan salem
M K
Hi All, I have to create a course in articulate storyline and I need different look and feel for the default player. Is it possible to use icons/ images for the existi...
By M K
Anna Veach
I'm importing video or audio clips to a slide and the timeline seems to auto adjust to 992 seconds or something (might the be standard size of my video clip) but then ...
By Meryem M
Mike Walton
Hi, First, I used the 30 day trial of Storyline and would love to get it and add it to my arsenal of software.  I made a demo for my clients several months ago: http:/...
By Mike Walton
Martinique Dolce
I have a custom navigation on my slides (prev, next).  If the user clicks next, the transition for the slide pushes right -->, then shows the next slide.  What I'...
By Martinique Dolce
Cheryl Pearce
We have a contract opportunity in the Raleigh area for a web developer who is experienced in Articulate.  We are using Articulate Presenter for an online training for ...
By Cheryl Pearce
Bobby P
Hello SL developers. Will cue point's ever be able to do anything useful like fire triggers, call javascript...? Thanks B
By Christine Hendrickson
Dana Jeffries
I have a course that is set to "Track using the number of slides viewed".   I want the course to track when the submit button is pressed.  This is working just fine.  ...
By Leslie McKerchie