Product Last Post Replies
Tom Hall
Deploying a SCORM 1.2 package to a Tracker.net LMS. Regardless of the settings I choose, each time I relaunch a module a 2nd time, it gets marked as completed, regardl...
Articulate Storyline almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Johanna Stix
Hi all, I try to create some layer master. I've inserted a new layout in the Feedback Master and added it to a layer of my choice. All the design elements where applie...
By Christine Hendrickson
Shyam Saha
Hi, I have just started working on a small concept. Need your suggestion on this scenario (which is a part of the small concept): Screen 1 -  Option 1 - Option 2 - Opt...
By Bruce Graham
Cassie Noel
I developed a freeform hotspot page, and when the user clicks on the picture I want them to to trigger a comment, a marker appears. How do I get rid of this so that th...
By Sales Framework
Alex Knopes
Hi all, New to the forum and new to Storyline (been using it for the past few months). So far, everything has been super user-friendly and I haven't really had to us...
By Alex Knopes
Justin Pille
I have tracking set to "Track using number of slides viewed." For a slide to get counted as viewed does the user need to view all layers within the slide? If there is ...
By Zio Fonta
Hollie White
Hi, I am looking to generate a random number from 1-3 and based on that number, it will display a specific slide. I was able to make this work with JavaScript. Howeve...
By Phil Mayor
Marnie Mitchell
Hello All I'm looking for some help on if it is possible to add a VB Script to the end of a published presenter presentation. The company I work for doesn't currently ...
Articulate Presenter almost 11 years ago
By Marnie Mitchell
Angela Kim
Hi, I've imported several swfs that I created with SnagIt and sized them 720x540. After publishing, the first swf looks fuzzy and then when I go to the next slide and ...
Articulate Presenter almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Michelle Thomas
I am having a difficult time getting bullets on screen to animate correctly. I have them flying in from the bottom and they are timed with audio. However, even though ...
By Michelle Mace
Widya  Y
Hi guys, My problem may sound silly, but it is a problem I cannot figure out! How to organize the slides in a scene so that they form a  vertical line and not horizont...
By Michelle Mace
Dave Schleif
Hi, we're just getting started with Storyline and the creation/sale of e-learning programs, and I have a question concerning microphone selection and background noise....
By Jeffrey Dalto
Oren S.
Hi,  is it possible to add a retry question button on feedback layer? will it work on HTML5 on Safari iPad? Thanks, Oren.
By Christine Hendrickson
Jaimie Brubaker
I am trying to add multiple slidemasters to a Quizmaker '09 project, after the questions are already done.  I did read one community posting about how to create a slid...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Emily  Billing
Hi there,  I've published my project for 'web' with the include HTML5 and view on iPad options. The zipped file has been sent to my colleagues for review, however, a c...
By Leslie McKerchie
BnBrt Ch.
Hi, When I return to a page with Animated objects, it plays them again and again... where can I set it to happan once? In another project I finished yesterday, I've se...
By Christine Hendrickson
Nic Ralph
Hello, My client has asked me to convert a 27 page 14,500 word document for online access.  My client loves Articulate (I do too ) and would like to use the product.  ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Olga Orrit
Hi, I wonder if there is any way to make glow effect of other colour than it's offered in Storyline?  Thanks
By Olga Orrit
Kelly Verhaeghe
How do I enter a powerpoint or PDF document as resource in my storyline?
By Phil Mayor
rik apple
Using Articulate Storyline I have created an assessment. At the end I have a results page which displays to the user their score and if they have passed or not.  As th...
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)