Product Last Post Replies
Itzik Nativ
How do I create interactions like the ready made quiz interactions we get with storyline? Can I EDIT the quiz interaction? Thanks
Articulate Storyline almost 11 years ago
By Itzik Nativ
Tali Bromberg
Hi everyone, Inspired by the Sales Orientation demo, I want to make some changes to the Test mode recording I took for a software training course. This recording inclu...
By Itzik Nativ
Nirmal AP
Hi Guys, I am facing a issue in Quiz checkbox border, i can't able to change the checkbox border color "Blue", below is the reference. I have changed the color by usi...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
PRAKASH B
Hi, my project having 35 screens ,i want to add the bookmark to my project  (that means last visited page ). how to set bookmark in storyline project Thanks,   Prakash.b
By Bruce Graham
Shelly Forche
Hi, I have a problem with a slide with two layers activated by buttons. When the user revisits the page for example by clicking 'prev' the page gets all messed up: tex...
By Michael Hinze
Mark Vause
I have added a number of layers, with images etc on my Blank Slide Master that i would like to repeat through my presentation. When i insert a new slide with the spec...
By cheryl hartley
Jeff Miles
Storyline has recently been hiding the base layer on slides with multiple layers on them. This is despite the fact none of the layers have the Hide Base Layer enabled ...
Janet Smith
I'm halfway through my project with lots of markers and I need to change the default. I can make all the ones on the same slide change but all the rest are unaffected....
Kristen Fortenberry
I am helping a team produce an e-learning module for internal business use. We all work on separate PCs in separate locales, but work for the same large company. One t...
By Kristen Fortenberry
david mckisick
Hi. I noticed after Update 3 that slide navigation no longer works as it used to. For example, clicking the Previous button causes slides to very briefly (for like hal...
By Christine Hendrickson
Gordon Wimpress
I hope this is an easy one.  I would like to share a custom player across multiple PCs that each have an instance of Storyline on them, so that everybody's end product...
By Nick Elkins
Tyler Matney
I am really new to Storyline, and have been trying to figure this out for a while now. I have created a new layer, that has a box, with a video on top of it (so two o...
By Annie Jean
Franky B
Hello, I am getting the following message when trying to open the Carousel interaction in Engage: "This project cannot be opened. Please make sure it is not alre...
Articulate Engage almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Carey G.
Hello everyone, First time posting here. I would like to do the following: First slide: A person enter's name into data entry field and picks a random number (1-10). T...
n p
Sorry! I've managed to find when went wrong.  I guess next time I will need to do the "insert - reference" to keep track with how my variables work! nai --------------...
By n p
Matteo Batista
Good afternoon, I just recently purchased the Articulate suite, all new to me, and have been going thru the very helpful tutorials today. I'm not sure what changed, bu...
Articulate Presenter almost 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Lori Simms
Hello, I noticed all the buttons available to me a certain stages throughout the quiz process. Like the "previous" and "next" buttons. Is there any way that I can add ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Cindy Pryke
I have successfully disabled the Next button until the media completes.  The problem is if the user uses previous.  When you come back to the slide, it shows as alread...
By Judy Nollet
Alan Santos
Hi, how can i make javascript triggers works on chrome and firefox? Im using this code: var currentTime = new Date() var month = currentTime.getMonth() + 1 var day = c...
By Jake Perkins
Kara  Bidstrup
i am republishing a course with the same name but it is not reflecting my changes when I launch the content from the website.  After publishing is complete, i select m...
By eLearning Development