Product Last Post Replies
Dominik Lerat
Hello! I am currently working on an interactive map with markers in it. Within the marker label I have both writing and a picture. I would like to have the picture I i...
Articulate Storyline almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
casey hillstrom
Hi Articulate community, I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions to a problem we have recently encountered at work. We are working on a course showing users how ...
By Ryan McDonald
dave lees
I am having an issue getting my project to display in a manner that fills the browser window, there always seems to be a gap of about 20 pixels all the way around the ...
By Phil Mayor
Melissa .
Hi I am new to Articulate Storyline and am having trouble submitting results. I have 2 massive projects which need to be ready like yesterday! I want to be able to hav...
By Peter Anderson
Robby Rawat
Hi, I need your help. I am trying to create a quiz using Storyline but got stucked with progress bar on the slide. I have created the progress bar manually using circ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Bruce Graham
What I mean is this... I am reviewing a slide, which is a screen-cam and there are a lot of Zoom Regions on it. I want to add a "dot", or "marker" at a certain point t...
By Phil Mayor
odile Asselin
When publishing in HTML5, the player changes. The Menu is now with New lines between some text sections. How can I get rid of theses lines ?
By Peter Anderson
Alison L Coops
I have one slide (out of 10 in this presentation and many using a similar template) where the title text box isn't publishing correctly.  It seems to be adding an extr...
Articulate Presenter almost 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Dave Schleif
Hi, a question about backing up Storyline iPad Application... I had to restore an iPad and lost all of the programs strored within the Storyline iPad Appliction Librar...
By Dave Schleif
Kelly Verhaeghe
I published a html page, but when we see the video's, we'd like to pauze them, because we some tutorials users have to follow
By Kelly Verhaeghe
Rob Verzera
Hello all, This may seem  like a bit of an odd question, but here is the situation. Alot of the flash slides I develop are done with the help of Greensock.  So in a nu...
By Phil Mayor
Nick Elkins
Hi everyone! Just curious if anyone has done any translation work in Storyline where you have slides that have a lot of movement. For example, I have slides where ove...
By Nick Elkins
Ana Victória
Hello, Need some help. In a course we have a created a menu as a lightbox slide. For each learning unit we have 2 buttons: to Review an to Retry. Among other things bo...
By Ana Victória
Dorothy Miller
Hi In my Slide Master I have 3 Master Slide options with corresponding layouts and want to delete the ones not required (for example one set of layouts has Articulate ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Pete K
I added a marker within the scrolling panel and now cannot remove it.  Hitting delete on the marker does not work neither does trying to delete it from the timeline.  ...
By Christine Hendrickson
anagha walvekar
When i try to open a file, i am getting a message saying the file cannot be opened. It may have been created in a newer version? Can you please help me to solve this p...
By Geert De Rycke
Mark C
is it possible to enter a variable when using Presenter, so that the learner can enter their name/details at the beginning and then be replicated through the rest of t...
By Dwayne Schamp
Isabell Pechtl
Hello everyone, I am experiencing problems with Articulate Storyline. Up to yesterday everthing was working fine. Now, when I am trying to open either a .story file or...
By Christine Hendrickson
maytal rafael
I remember seeing a tutorial few months ago, explaining how to customize an image path so that if i make a "drag and drop" or "pick many" the user will get to pick the...
By maytal rafael
Yair Ben-Horin
I have a question concerning a drag & drop free form question. Is there a way of not using a SUBMIT button to check whether the answers are correct, and instead ma...
By Yair Ben-Horin