Product Last Post Replies
Nicky A
Hey everyone! I added a resources tab to my player and it seemed to have resized it? My story size is still the same but the slide doesnt fit nice and snug to the play...
Articulate Storyline almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Ray Mooney
I have been provided seperate audio files that I need to sync to play with selected video files. I think I see a good way to do that by using a Object trigger that wi...
By Christine Hendrickson
Patricia Turner
Hello! I wonder if anyone else on this forum has had trouble with results reporting using the Learn.net platform? I have done numerous tests using SCORM Cloud and all...
By Patricia Turner
Christina Smith
Hello, I have downloaded several of the free backgrounds and themes but when I try to add them to a new slide, they do not come up as an option. They are saved to my ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Brandon Foltz
Hello everyone. We are having an issue with the navigation buttons (PREV and NEXT) in the Storyline Player becoming non-responsive / freezing between 1/2 and 3/4 throu...
By Peter Anderson
Pete K
For multiple-response questions, is there a way to set a requirement for the number of choices that should be selected before submitting the answer? For instance, if t...
By Christine Hendrickson
Eveline  Trindade
Hi I need help. I'm doing a course with 1 slide with a game in swf. When I publish the Project View, it works only when I put in Moodle gives an error. What am I doing...
By Eveline Trindade
Michelle Miron
Hi ! Is it possible to import and use check boxes other than the ones already present in Storyline Quizzes? Thanks Michelle
By Christine Hendrickson
Nicole Dodds
I'm still a 'beginner' user of articulate/storyline products.  A course I finished and posted on our website a few months ago now is not loading one of the tab intera...
Articulate Engage almost 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
mark nunn
Hi, Just wondered if there was a way of getting your Storyline course on the iPad without having to host it online and download the content to the iPad. Reason being i...
By Kim Lindsey
Eric Nalian
When I copy and paste items in Storyline from one slide to another they are not in the same spot.  The shapes that are copied and pasted are always a little to the rig...
By Peter Anderson
Yair Ben-Horin
Questions slides have 3 layers besides from the basic layer:  * Correct answer  * Incorrect answer  * Try again  I can change texts and the look of these layers. I can...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Sophia Xu
Hi everyone, Currently I am working on putting a quiz online. My case is: 1. We use various question formats, such as T/F, multiple choice, short answer, drag-drop, e...
By eTam Miller
Stefania Targowski
Hello! I was wandering if it was possible to provide specific feedback for different answer. Let me explain what i want to do: 2 + 3= ? A/ 5 B/ -1 C/ 0.667 If the lear...
By Stefania Targowski
DANIEL GIMNESS
There's an issue with imported Engage files extending beyond the stage size when published and viewed in Internet Explorer. They appear fine in Chrome. Any ideas what'...
By Peter Anderson
Jordyn Matusevich
Hi, I had a user come back to me with a screen shot of them entering a correct answer in a fill in the blank question. I do not have "answers are case sensitive" check...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Megan Guerndt
This is the first time I've tried to make a quiz, but I have watched a lot of tutorials here and on youtube.  But I still can't get it to work. I added my questions an...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Amanda Boyle
Hello, I have been working on a series of online courses developed in Storyline, and I have come across an odd situation with some overlapping sound files.  The intera...
By Christine Hendrickson
Krista Ewing
I've created a course with image-button hyperlinks for branching, and branching in the Articulate Presenter Slide Properties. I've triple checked each image-button hyp...
Articulate Presenter almost 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Jeff Morrison
We have developed a custom report that will track questions in the quizzes through our SABA LMS.  However, the report will not function properly without the descriptio...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 11 years ago
By Jeff Morrison