Product Last Post Replies
sachin patil
Hi, I am new to StoryLine platform and i have an issue regarding dragAndDrop and states change functionality. Here are 2 stroyline files in attachment as DragAndDrop_d...
Articulate Storyline almost 11 years ago
By sachin patil
Jonna Green
Hi I have exported my articulate presenter project. However, the play/foreward button does not become active until the user has viewed the slide for a couple of second...
Articulate Presenter almost 11 years ago
By Jonna Green
Mike Troutman
Hi, My computer is running XP and when I initial ran the module with internet links I got the "Adobe Flash Player Security" error.  As per the instructions on your sit...
By Tana Lyman
Vicki Kunkel
I've been having all kinds of problems in Storyline today in a course that previously worked perfectly. (I posted earlier about issues with images showing in the timel...
By Mike Enders
Shelley Richey
Hello, I am trying to find a way to save a page to your computer inside storyline. I have created a form inside my lesson, and I have a way of printing this page. But ...
By Christine Hendrickson
James H
I have created a powerpoint with animations. I have added an Engage interaction (glossary) as a tab and I've added recordings and have published it locally as an Artic...
By Christine Hendrickson
Ari Avivi
I have seen a demo for this, but can't find it. I would like to have a ''test' inside my learning that uses our standard forms but requires them to enter the correct i...
By Diane Horne
Mike Hua
Hi, How can I have on the second last slide, when the user clicks on the 'Next' button to mark the course as "Complete" and then brings up the last slide which tells t...
By Peter Anderson
claire colliard
Hello, When I listen to my recordings, the volume is very, very low. I can hardly hear it from my laptop loudspeakers or my headphones. Now, I have checked the compute...
By Daniel Brigham
Robby Rawat
I have grouped slide titles in my presentation. When I publish the file, it gives me slides under headings with expand - collapse feature in the Menu Bar. This is fine...
By Mike Enders
Evan B.
Hey Everyone! I have run into some trouble.  I have references to both variables (vRoot and vSqrt) in a text box.  The user inputs the vRoot in a numeric entry, my ref...
By Evan B.
Ari Avivi
Question for everyone, Can you rename the variables on the results slide to be more logical.  or will changing from results.passpercent to Resultmath.passpercent cause...
By Mike Enders
Vivian cai
Hello there, I have a quiz including 3 matching drag and drop questions and would like to upload it to Sumtotal for release. But for all matching drag and drop questio...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Doug Rice
Has anyone else had an issue with a scrolling panel extending beyond the end of its contents? When scrolled all the way down, the scroll bar extends past the text box ...
By Phil Mayor
James Starr
I downloaded Update 9 yesterday to fix the issue of not being able to send scores to our LMS. I republished my project. Scores are still not updating when completing t...
By Peter Anderson
Lisa Struebing
Is there a way to make arrows grow from point a to point b if they are cuved? I have objects in a circular pattern.  I want to add an arrow that grows from one object ...
By Sam Carter
Shelly Cook
I created a screen recording using Storyline - resolution set at full screen.  When I preview the content the player is distorted... tiny nav buttons and the word "res...
By Peter Anderson
Our Relationship
Hi all, I've been experiencing some problems when I import an animation in .swf format. Well, technically importing isn't the problem, but as soon as I preview that sl...
By Peter Anderson
Sebastien Greffet
Hello again,  Is there a way to move the bar in the bottom of the screen when the learner review his quiz ? And is there a way to customize it ?  Thank you !  Sébastien 
By Christine Hendrickson
Ken Stafford
Hello I have set a couple of buttons to spin and grow as the slide starts and they work fine when I view slide only.  However when I view scene or publish the course t...
By Christine Hendrickson