Product Last Post Replies
vijay baskar
Hi I am facing a problem in Articulate (Left side) Navigation Panel. I have 114 slides in my course. But Here we are using customized articulate skin. While publishing...
Articulate Presenter almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Alex Burford
Hi there, We've recently encountered a problem. We publish quizzes to our LMS and set the LMS to record the FIRST score the user records (although they can access the ...
Articulate Storyline almost 11 years ago
By Alex Burford
Nick Rosas
Good morning guys! This is prob a dumb question, but is there a way i can customize the true/false colors and styles? Specifics: Slide is freeform tru false, where stu...
By Nick Rosas
Diane Alberson
I am a student completing my Masters degree and I would like to use Articulate for my project and was wondering if you offer any student license pricing for your produ...
By Peter Anderson
Manfred Shan
Hi there , i love the markers in storyline. Is it possible to resize them ? Thank for your help! Manfred
By Chip Ritter
Pummi  Bais
Hi All:  I am new to the Storyline and exploring the way to add "sound" as well as "text" to the markers.  If it is possible then how the seek bar can added to contro...
By Pummi Bais
Stephanie Greathouse
Is there any way to disable the retry button other than just allowing only one try? I want them to go back through the lesson if they fail and then take the quiz agai...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 11 years ago
By Stephanie Greathouse
Bethany Nelson
I am trying to encode an mp4 into flash but the audio is corrupted upon publishing. I've tried a number of different settings each time with the same result. The audio...
By Christine Hendrickson
Kate Anderson
Hi, probably a silly question, I'm trying to change the segment color's within the Pyramid diagram template to match the course color scheme. I have navigated to the L...
Articulate Engage almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Heidi Learn
Having some difficulty with text formatting after I publish my course. Admittedly using old versions of Articulate, but that's what I have to deal with. I have Articul...
By Christine Hendrickson
Carolyn Dann
Please can you help me? I have an elearning lesson created within storyline into which I have inserted four interactive captivate simulations. To meet accessibility re...
By Daniel Brigham
troy schulze
One of our designers sent me their published Articulate file including the native powerpoint. The player file plays just fine with audio, however, when I open the nati...
By Dwayne Schamp
Liz Hilton
Hi I have just had this request from a client, concerning inputting of data into text entry fields: If I go back a few steps to recall some of the content then it doe...
By Liz Hilton
rik apple
I have several Question Banks that need to be triggered from a tick box. Potentially I could have 1 tick box ticked but that could trigger 3 Question Banks            ...
By rik apple
Helena Millqvist
Hi, Do any have a good idea how I sholuld find a solution for my problems. I would like to drag same objects to two diffrent boxes at the same slide. Is the possible?...
By Mike Enders
Marta Pietruszewska
I was wondering wheter you can place any other video formats besides swf? I am coping mainly with flv and mp4 files. Preferably, the video shouldbe placed in the pla...
By Marta Pietruszewska
Christopher Arul Prince
Hi, I have bunch of screenshots, in that some cases, i need to do text typing in tryit, viewit and seeit. Please guide me. Regards, V. Christopher Arul Prince
By michelle eames
EJ LeBlanc
I'm developing for a client whose computers are playing my published Presenter files, but they only play the audio for the first slide. After that, the audio dies.  Wh...
By EJ LeBlanc
Gina Heumann
OK Storyline heroes... I am trying to create an effect where you push the elvator button and the doors open to take you to the next portion of the module. I found a pi...
By Gina Heumann
Javier Mosquera
Hi, people. Let's stablish something before I explain myself: I need my courses to "remember" actions the user did previously, so it keeps all the variables. With that...
By Javier Mosquera