Product Last Post Replies
muriel wahl
Hi I'm working on a e-learning project with Studio 09. On almost every slide I've imported audio tracks (with import audio button). When I preview or some of the slid...
Articulate Presenter almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lynn Guida
I have about 20 modules to create in the next few weeks.  Our process is to publish the story, post it to Moodle for review.  I take those comments, make edits and rep...
Articulate Storyline almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nancy Brewer
Here I have a problem with not so much the program itself, but how we collect the data that your program gives us. So for our results slides, we have just the normal d...
By Leslie McKerchie
Raymond Wan
Hi there, I've used Quizmaker to create a course acknowledgment where learners can indicate that they have read and completed the learning module.  The only options a...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rachel Clegg
Sorry, I have asked this before but the situation has changed slightly - yet I am still at a loss as to what to do! I have two Articulate modules on my PC. Both have b...
By Minh-Triet Nguyen
jorge rocha
Hi, Could you please tell me how can I prevent users to re-take quizzes without my knowledge? When creating quizzes, I make sure to check/adjust the number of attempt...
By Christine Hendrickson
Crisa McCarty
What's the shortest amount of time a student may have to answer a Quizmaker question? It appears I can require them to answer any given question in 1 second increments...
By Leslie McKerchie
Stuart Ryan
Hi I send a published module that was built in storyline over email to a colleague for a review. The module has Engage interactions and works well on my machine but w...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sathees Kannan
Hi, In the published Storyline SCORM output, I am able to view the consolidated file, story.swf or index_lms, but unable to find the output of individual slides simila...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sigurd Eliassen
I'm creating an e-learning module for a part of an instruction manual, part 7 and out. Is there a way to change the starting number in the menu/toc? I want my first sc...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Achikam Oren-Gribnerg
Hello, I created a storyline project with a pre-and-post test and everything went well until............ I just opened it and all of the questions lost their question ...
Mark Julius
Dear Storyline How does the final assessment works in storyline. If I design a course with a final assessment which I then want to publish to our LMS (SAP LMS), how wo...
By Mike Taylor
Susan Stapleton
I am trying to create a hot spot screen - practice screen for proof reading where the reader clicks on the errors in paragraphs of text. Unscored hot spot would be gre...
Lisa Lester
Please could someone assist me - I have created an assessment using Storyline and need assistance in limiting the number of times the learners can complete it. We want...
By Lisa Lester
Sudhakar Reddy
Hello Every one, Recently I got a client requirement i.e; each knowledge check need to have 2 attempts, after last attempt the answer should be shown on screen. Drag a...
By Sudhakar Reddy
Tonya Morel
Hello, any suggestions out there?  We have a class that was built in presenter and it launches on a PC on IE but won't launch on a MAC.  Is it an articulate issue or a...
By Leslie McKerchie
murt moriarty
Hello,  Is it possible to remove the possibility of downloading mp4 video from a tutorial. I know someone could just screencast it anyway but I was wondering if it can...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sue Lorusso
Hi! Does anyone know of code that can be added to a customized report that would tell it NOT to print the title at the top of the page, and web address at the footer? ...
By Barbara Donald
Dorothy Miller
As a new Articulate user, I'm pleased to say I have now discovered how to post to the forum!  I would much appreciate help with the following:   My Storyline slides wi...
By Kerry J
Jeannie Colson
Female 12 sitting typing has the chair legs on top of her feet. Her legs/feet should be brought forward. Is that something Articulate is likely to fix?
By Jeannie Colson