Product Last Post Replies
Spring Moffitt
I saw that this was an issue previously but had been "patched". I have the latest version and updates on storyline and I have tried multiple browsers in case this is a...
Articulate Storyline almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Will Morris
Hi, I wonder if anyone could help me. I want to trigger something in storyline when a variable changes, however, the variable change needs to be done through javascrip...
By Dennis Hall
Bruce Graham
This has GOT to be simple, and I have GOT to be missing something.... I have a slide - you can either click "Next" and go to Slide X, or click on a shape to activate a...
By Bruce Graham
Vivi Lioe
I'm not familiar with how tracking in an LMS works. I'd like to create a quiz with branched scenarios using in Presenter. Would the LMS be able to track learner respon...
Articulate Presenter almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Stephen Musson
I can't get Storyline to Print Results.  When the user clicks on the button, it requests their name, but then nothing happens afterward.  Is there a browser setting or...
By B Lewis
Jeannie Williford
I can't figure out how to edit audio in a Storyline video.  It doesn't appear in the video editor, nor does it seem to have its own editor.  Is it not possible to edit...
By Phil Mayor
Erin Gratton
Hi there, I'm trying a work on a quiz game format where the learner selects an icon (similar to picking a monopoly piece) and then they have this colour as they move a...
By Erin Gratton
Yurie Rich
I have a slide that has a custom animation that is inserted as a flash file, with slide narration.  When in preview mode, and published, I can click on the animation a...
By Phil Mayor
Jeanette Cefre
So, Im sure it can be done, however, I have no idea how to do it.   In summary, I'd like the user to click an image, a lightbox comes up with content.  Then they will ...
By Christine Hendrickson
darlene clark
My SME's do not have a license for articulate on their PCs. How can I show (email)  them a "rough draft" before publishing and placing the presentation on our LMS? It ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Olga Orrit
Hi! Ii bulid a course where I use lightbox to present extra information. It's a trigger on a certain picture on the slide that leads to a lightbox. When I then proceed...
By Daniel Chodos
Brooke  L
Hi! I have a quiz that is split into 4 parts throughout a course.  How do I have the results add up to 100 if each individual "quiz" is worth 25 points?  Mine keeps re...
By Christine Hendrickson
Liz Whitney
When trying to edit my presentation,  I sometimes get the message shown below.  In the past, I have managed to find the interaction but this time only an older version...
Articulate Engage almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
B K
I have a project with about 30 short screen recordings pieced together in the timeline to act as one continuous movie thus allowing the seekbar.  There are animations ...
By eTam Miller
Jessica Kohler
I've got a tabbed engage inserted into an Articulate Presenter file and when you play each tab, the Engage functions just fine, but after the last tab...it doesn't fin...
Articulate Engage almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Frank Snider
I have selected the "shuffle" feature for my questions and limited the amount of question to be offered. When I access the multiple choice questions, the order in whic...
By Christine Hendrickson
Linda Herring
I have an urgent need. I'm testing the draft of a course due for review and two problems keep occuring. - Layers on a free form pick one or pick many keep returning to...
By Nicole Legault
Joel McAllister
We are working on modifying our LMS to accept Private Content per http://www.articulate.com/tincanapi/ with the Articulate Mobile Player but seem to be stuck because t...
By Joel McAllister
Chad Miller
Hi everyone, we are experiencing some issues with our player in some locations which are running videos.  At these locations it may take anywhere from 50 seconds to se...
By Leslie McKerchie
James Robinson
Hey all Does anyone know what is causing the text I have within a shape to dissapear when I revisit the slide? First time  Then on the revisit Any help will be reall...
By Christine Hendrickson