Product Last Post Replies
Seth Hoveland
I have the beginnings of a course start that has several elements animate on screen, one after the other (fade in, slide from the left, slide from the left, slide from...
Articulate Presenter almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Shylah Weber
Hi, I have many horizontal lines in my presentation and they are all appearing straight in Powerpoint but crooked when I publish with Articulate. I'm also seeing lots ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Bryce Marshall
I cannot seem to figure out how to customize this green bar. I am trying to review my answers in my quiz. so, i set a trigger at the end of the quiz which is (action =...
Articulate Storyline almost 11 years ago
By Bryce Marshall
Eric Matas
Hi - I need a slide and it's layers to save their state (stuff like visited buttons). And, learners can leave that slide (to main menu) and then re-visit the slide: wh...
By Christine Hendrickson
joshua simpson
I downloaded update 3 yesterday when it came out from Articulate. After doing so, a lot of my issues with iPad playback functionality were resolved. However, a new pr...
By Peter Anderson
Walter Thompson
I want to be able to show and print out the steps of the iPad procedure I'm demoing via a Storyline screen recording. I'm using an Airplay app that lets me do a Story...
By Walter Thompson
Leslie Adams
I don't see an option for question number (Question X of Y) to display in a test I'm building in Storyline. Is this an option?
By Christine Hendrickson
David Field
I am setting up a slide where users need to enter a password which will hide the letters a only display the following  ***** can anyone explain how this can be set up ...
By Peter Anderson
Bruce Graham
Hi, When you are creating Multiple Guidelines, (such as below) for object positioning purposes, is there any way to achieve fine levels of granularity? This is curren...
By Bruce Graham
Jonna Green
Hi I have published my Articulate Presenter project (SCORM 1.2), and zipped it. When I upload it to the LMS it does not show correctly. Content is lost! And layout loo...
By Christine Hendrickson
Ray Mooney
I have been provided one video and I will need to use many portions of the same video across a lot of slides within my story to represent different training slides for...
By Ray Mooney
Derek Rohde
HI All, I am working on  a course for CA Sexual Harassment requirements.  It needs to be 2 hours in length.  Is there somewhere I can view audio length properties in S...
By Peter Anderson
Nathan Chambers
on the first slide of my attachment, you should be able to click on the word Federal or State and it should take you to the respective slides.  Once the timeline has c...
By Annie Jean
Rodney Jackson
I've created a slide with multiple circle motion path animations that I've customized to illustrate different satellite orbits around the Earth. All function properly ...
By Rodney Jackson
Dawn Kline
I am seeking a talented, creative eLearning developer with Articulate Storyline expertise. AmerisourceBergen is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services com...
By Dawn Kline
Rob Morgan
I know it can be done because I have done it on a few slides...I just can't figure out how to replicate what I did on those slides. I have a base layer with markers on...
By Rob Morgan
Rob Morgan
My final slide in my course is a situational slide where the user selects 4 different characters and assists them with their need by using what they learned in the tra...
By Rob Morgan
Steve Lyne
Hi everyone, For years I have been adding a little extra code to the file that is produced upon publication of projects that contain quizzes (both Quizmaker/Presenter ...
By Steve Lyne
Helen Tarbox
I know that in Quizmaker you are able to create a quiz and set the questions to be shown in a random order. My question is how do I get Storyline to ask my questions i...
By Antony Snow
Parashuram Vhaval
Hello out there, I have a problem with freeform drag and drop type of template. I have two dropboxes and 10 drag items (text fields) the overall activity works fine, b...
By Phil Mayor