Product Last Post Replies
Mark Pickart
I have created a game with a variable that keeps track of the score from players. I want to be able to add the outcome to a leaderboard. Anyone have any ideas? This is...
Articulate Storyline almost 11 years ago
By Mark Pickart
Natalie Steglich
hey there, I have a question: When I click on a tab in the menu, my slide loads normally. My aim is that, when I click on the same menu tab again, the slide reload...
By Natalie Steglich
Graeme  Nicholls
I am wondering if anyone has found a way to turn the Resources tab on or off with using a variable. This would make it very easy to display the resources tab on the le...
By Geert De Rycke
Ruth Bird
Hi Everyone I'm currently building a course within Storyline on 'Writing an effective resume' and I'm including key terms/words within the content and would like them ...
By Ruth Bird
Tom Cripps
Hi all, I am an Storyline newbie so please bear with me! My issue is as follows: I am attempting to create a simple step through 'workbook' which is a series of inform...
By Tom Cripps
Dorothy Baker
There is lots to like about Storyline ... but lots of frustrations as well.  I don't know how many times I've gone to save my work only to have a message that Storylin...
By Bruce Graham
Graham Fox
I'm looking to hire a eLearning developer in the Kansas City area, with a possibility of a remote employee if we can't find anything locally. This position includes a ...
By Sach chaudhari
Michelle Bordovsky
Is there a way to level the sound of the narrator throughout the course? As I previewed I notice that the voice was lounder on some slides and not as loud on others.
By Bruce Graham
Simon Perkins
QM had/has an option to show which number question you are on as you progress through a quiz, e.g. "Question 3 of 10".  Is there a way to do this in SL?  Can't find an...
By Tim Samp
Ken Willard
I'm trying to create a slide where the participant can list their top five of something from a listing of about 30 items. There are no correct answers (it is just base...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 11 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Alex Caron
Hi, I am trying to change the language of Articulate Engage so i can have my preview and all the options in an other language. Is there a way to change the language ...
Articulate Engage almost 11 years ago
By Alex Caron
Justin Whayman
OK so I have a quiz. It has 20 questions banks, and pulls 1 question from each bank, so each time the quiz is run it consists of 20 questions. I have created a variabl...
By Justin Whayman
Edward Wickett
I have used the techinique of text variables to allow a learner to input his/her name in a field.  What I would like to do is substitues a name only if the learner doe...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Jim Rehmann
I need to keep some notes about certain slides with each slide. If I place them well off the stage, will they appear in the published project? My experimenting with th...
By Christine Hendrickson
Ken Willard
I set up a slide with three items that need to be matched to their definitions. Is there a way to change the format of the default? [I'd like to make the pieces larger...
By Christine Hendrickson
Deniz Olcay
I have: Office 2010 32 bit Windows 7 64 bit Net framework 3.5 Presenter 09 Whenever i try to import audio, publish, or do anything, presenter just gets stuck. I...
Articulate Presenter almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Heather Portanova
Hello,  I created a course with attachments, published it, viewed the attachments and it all seemed to work fine.  When I uploaded the zip file to my LMS the attacheme...
By Christine Hendrickson
PJ Reyes
Hi there! I have several Scorm 1.2 projects that have Video Slides and Quizzes at the end of the video.  The videos are mp4's imported into the project and they range ...
By Peter Anderson
Kristin Liberty
Hello braniacs!       I'd like to create an interactive flow chart with 'if yes, then.... if no, then......" type actions.  I'd like to keep it very simple though, an...
By Paul Kornman
Marina Deloatch
Hi, I'm fairly new user and can't find the way to return to the base layer after viewing other layers. I set up tabs which act like buttons. They change state when cli...
By Christine Hendrickson