Product Last Post Replies
Ashley W
What I'm trying to do is take Phil's maze game and make it a quiz.   I ask the user a question, and answering it right will take them in the right direction, while ans...
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Ashley W
Frank Glover
I am hoping I simply cannot find the obvious answer... Outside of the Tab and enter key, what is the keyboard navigation for a published Storyline course?  
By Peter Anderson
Malisa Mercado
Hello, I am using the drag and drop feature to create an interaction where the user will need to drag symbols to create an image and because I have a large amount of s...
By Malisa Mercado
Ruth Forster
I have created the Storyline project just the way I want it.  It is published for the web.  Now I have to turn it into an mp4 so it can be combined with some other vid...
By Peter Anderson
Nicole D
I need to multiply a NumericEntry by a set number and I guess I'm not setting up my triggers correctly. Help! Thanks.
By Nicole D
Julie Kube
I can create a Quiz Bank.  I can select the questions I want.  I can create a Results page just fine.  What I cannot do, for the life of me, is create a pass the quiz,...
By Nancy Woinoski
Rachel Resnick
How do you get quiz/survey results automatically sent to you?
Articulate Quizmaker over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Leslie Adams
Hi, I've noticed recently that when I publish courses with a Quiz embedded, that the property selected for "User may view slides after quiz" changes. The courses have ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 11 years ago
By Justin Grenier
TK Impact
Hello - please help!  1. I recorded video screenshots via storyline. 2. Inserted one by one into different slides and/or scenes. 3. When inserting as video, to just ...
By Peter Anderson
George Golfinopoulos
Publishing goes through all the slides and then gets stuck while Creating slide master shapes and then goes into (Not responsive) state. I have found several reference...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
gunasegaran sinniah
Pl advsie how to add text to speech within storyline. Thanks
By Peter Anderson
Jami Moss
I need it to jump to a slide, adjust a variable and change the state of an object on the screen. I've been successful in accomplishing two of the three, but the state ...
By Jesse Spinella
Allison LaMotte
Hi Everyone! I am working on a project that will need to be translated into several different languages that are not already available in the player. I am wondering if...
By Peter Anderson
Vincent Carabotta
Dear all, I encountered several changes on my slides after the import. Do you have a solution to fix it. Thx Eg1: Powerpoint Storyline Eg2 Powerpoint Storyline
By Peter Anderson
Ken Cobbley
Does anyone know if motion paths will be supported for html 5 output in presenter '13?
By Justin Wilcox
Cyndi Hibbeler
Hi All, I have just started creating my first demo with Storyline.  I am excited about learning more about the robust features.  Here are a few things I have question...
By Cyndi Hibbeler
Claudia Musekamp
Hi,  I am trying to personalize the course like you suggested in the great tutorial: Welcome, Mr /Ms Something. The Textentry variable for the name works. Now, I woul...
By Phil Mayor
Jeff Nauman
Good morning, Heroes! I have seven color chips - 1 Maroon, 4 Lavender, and 2 Blue. The 4 lavender chips can go to ANY of 4 targets for which lavender is correct (387, ...
By Jeff Nauman
Jesse Spinella
Just had a quick question, does Storyline have a setting somewhere where I can adjust the weight of an outline across all new objects I put into Storyline? I have to c...
By Jesse Spinella
Bethre Means
Is there a way to have 2 buttons on a screen in Articulate Presenter, and have one button take the user to a certain slide, and the other go to a different slide? I kn...
By Justin Wilcox