Product Last Post Replies
Becky  Schmidt
I'm trying to allow users to re-answer an incorrect question while using branching. If the learner answers incorrectly, they will be branched back a slide. When they ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 12 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Christopher Risch
Hi everyone. I'm new to Articulate and I am trying to find out how or if it is possible to adjust the Notes pane to appear/extend below the player bar, instead of to t...
Articulate Presenter over 12 years ago
By Christopher Risch
Stephanie Harnett
Hi. After all of these courses I've built I have just noticed that if you replace the PoweredBy Logo inthe lower left corner with your own using the code you add in th...
By Peter Anderson
Madison  Wellington
Hey there superheroes,  I was wondering if there is a way to do what I am thinking.  We want to have the user be able to enter their own course goals at the beginning ...
By Madison Wellington
Lee-Ann Williams
I have a course that has ungraded self-checks and a graded assessment. I'm using Presenter '09 and Quizmaker '09. For the ungraded self-check, I've set all question va...
By Peter Anderson
Caroline Rogg
Hi everybody, have an issue with my outlines in the presenter. I can not collapse my first level 1 slide when published the course. For all the other level 1 slides, t...
By Peter Anderson
Lou Russell
I have prerecorded audio files assigned to slides.  When I open a slide to do annotate, click start annotation, click play the slide always advances one slide AND play...
By Peter Anderson
Dave Newgass
Hello, I have a course that has a number of quizzes at the end of a number of modules.  If I go into ONE quiz and change the template (which is assigned to every quiz)...
By Caroline Rogg
susan wilson
Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to allow the user more than one attempt to answer a question, then provide custom feedback after the second attempt.
By susan wilson
Alvin P
I link an object on my slides to a file in attachments using this method: http://www.articulate.com/support/presenter09/kb/?p=1586 I published as SCORM 1.2 and upload ...
By Dan Marsden
Paul Colby
Good afternoon. This is something so simple and basic, I'm embarrassed to be presenting it as an issue since I think there is no way Articulate would overlook it. Afte...
By Phil Mayor
Dave Newgass
Hello to all, When using Articulate to create our SCORMS for Moodle 2.1.2, we publish them as SCORM 1.2.  There are a few options we have to sort out before we actua...
By Dave Newgass
Bill Herrmann
Does anyone have a template that include all the controllers (and tabs) except the forward/back buttons?
By Justin Wilcox
Ari Avivi
I have spent some time this morning building a great multiple choice question slide using school busses to drive in the questions.  I like it.  I wonder if anyone has ...
By Ari Avivi
Bonnie Kerns
Have looked at the blogs, watched tutorials, contacted support (which doesn't seem to be working, no email reply). I just can't get started. I have been on my first tw...
By Peter Anderson
Brett Rockwood
This must be fairly common but I was wondering how teams worked collaboratively on the same Presenter project. I work with a small group of IDs and we frequently are w...
By Justin Wilcox
Dave Newgass
Hello, There is an option in PowerPoint 2010 to "Compress Media".  Would this be a good idea?  I'm not too sure about how this would cascade down and affect the qualit...
By Justin Wilcox
Dave Newgass
Hiya, I have several Engage interactions that seem to lag a bit when loading.  What will happend is that there is a lag of around a second or more before the interacti...
By Dave Newgass
Sarnen Steinbarth
I have a 192 slide presentation which includes 10 quizzes. I have uploaded the course to an LMS and 99.9% of everything works fine.   The issue is with recording the p...
By Justin Wilcox
Artiuculate Mama
Hi there, I am creating a multi sco package and wanted to be able use relative hyperlinking at the end of each sco to move to the next sco or return to the menu sco.  ...
By Justin Wilcox