Last Post Replies
Rainy Horvath
Hello everyone: I am trying to set up a page at the end of a course that the user must complete in order to get credit for the course, but it will lead them to a Zoome...
almost 13 years ago
By Rainy Horvath
Josh Robbins
Hi there, I have a problem and not sure if it is workable. I have created 2 customised reports to be used in our school. One is for teachers and one is for children. C...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Theresa Hilbun
I misspelled a word for my answer why preview a test, before hitting submit I saw my error but it will not let me backspace to correct. So this is going to be a incorr...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Kevin Hamler
We are not online, as our quizzes are classified. Could this be the reason that Quizmaker takes up to 4 MINUTES to load? I have deselected the option that directs Quiz...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Widya  Y
Hi guys! Is there any tricks with QuizMaker to deduct by some points for an incorrect answer?
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Jim Hogan
I have previously created quizzes in Q2.3. When I change the font to a larger size in Quiz properties and save, no change occurs when I publish. Please help.
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Lisa Boesen
Hi - I'm evaluating Quizmaker, and I have question for the experts. I'm trying to create a quiz that serves as an educational game. The quiz has several gr...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Widya  Y
Hi guys, Is it possible to have more than 1 correct answers in multiple choice in QuizMaker? Thanks!
almost 13 years ago
By Widya Y
Marty King
Can you change the color of the fill in the radio button when you select a question? Currently the color is light blue. One of my questions has a different backg...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Cath P
Hi - I am just wondering if file location can affect functionality of FINISH button within Quizmaker? When I initially upgraded to '09 I had an issue with the qu...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Yanetta Hiko
Hi there, I'm super super new to articulate I am adding questions in quizmaker. All of our questions are essay ones however I have a few 'Yes' 'No' questions.&n...
almost 13 years ago
By Yanetta Hiko
Xanthe Loyer
Hi everyone, Is it possible to hyperlink from an incorrect selection in QuizMaker to a player tab? I would like learners to be able to branch as information is needed....
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jeff ("JP") Redman
That is the question. I know how to do it in Presenter, but cannot find an analog in Quizmaker. I have imported some rather oversized graphics and now Quizmaker runs v...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Nathalie Bloskie
Is there a way to score answers other than numbers from 1-10? I am building a leadership attributes self-assessment (so survey template) in Quizmaker which I'll t...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Liz Moore
Hi there! I am trying to figure out the best way to create a quiz to satifsy my customer's needs. Here's the situation...I have an image of a chart with some par...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Julie Pardon
Hi There, I have done up a questionaire mulitple choice and at the begining I want the person doing the quiz to enter their name & company details and at the ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Karen Smith
I'm a new Articulate user, finding many things about the tool very easy to manipuate and understand, but one question I have I fear has only the answer of "that will c...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Carly Stevens
Hi all, I've created a simple Quiz and loaded it to our intranet, it all works fine apart form the "email your results" button doesn't work. What have I done wrong? or...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Rachel Winterbottom
Hi, could somebody please help me with the following issue? In the published version of my Articulate presentation, when you complete your answer in the...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Christian Strueh
Hello, Sadly I have a little problem with an Articulate-Quiz. Or better with several Quizzes. I have one Lection with 10 Quizzes. Now I'm trying to get the cmi.s...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox