Last Post Replies
Michael Smart
I've authored lots of quizzes and posted them on my LMS without trouble. But one of them, when running on my LMS, runs for only 25 seconds and then advances to the nex...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Helene Caura
Hi there I just completed my first project in Articulate and found most of the answers in the community forums and tutorials so thanks a lot to those who contributed. ...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Ian Minderman
I created a quiz in Quizmaker 09 and when I go to publish for LMS and review the Reporting and Tracking options, I do not see the Tracking area. Is this somethin...
almost 13 years ago
By Ian Minderman
Rafael Ramirez
I am having to re-install Quizmaker. How do I do that?
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
S B
I've set the branching in Slide Properties back to a menu slide - yet 2 of my quizzes still advance to the next slide in the ppt instead of the menu. PLZ HELP! T...
almost 13 years ago
By Roy Batzel
Jo Chamberlin
Just got a new laptop, and for my first project in Articulate studio '09 since my tech dudes set me up, I tried creating a 1-question survey. When I finish ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Lacey Jackson
Hello! One of our test takers received an incorrect response to a Fill in the Blank question even though she entered the answer correctly (spelled and spaced correctly...
almost 13 years ago
By Lacey Jackson
Jill Rashdi
Hello, I would like to use the quizzes throughout my course for knowledge retention, not for a score. After revealing the correct or incorrect message, is there ...
almost 13 years ago
By Jill Rashdi
lori zalivansky
I just downloaded Articulate Studio Pro '09. Articulate presenter and video encoder work. Quizmaker and Engage crash at the splash screen. Error message: articulate ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Luis Cortes
I spent a couple of days tracing this issue into the Javascript and Articulate's Scorm client api under Linux running Firefox 3.6 or Chrome. I found that the fla...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Patty Baerenwald
Is there a way to limit the users from taking a test more than one time? I want to set the quiz that if the user fails to obtain a passing score he needs to atte...
almost 13 years ago
By Patty Baerenwald
Darren Mc Neill
Hi, I know that I can only go so far when it comes to editing the Text boxes etc, but I am hoping you can help with my requirement. I see the quiz option for Sequence ...
almost 13 years ago
By Darren Mc Neill
Jaime Zuniga
Hi When I try to export my quiz to Word it crashes Quizmaker. Is there anything I should know about regarding exporting to Word? I am using version '09. Thanks, Jaime
almost 13 years ago
By Jaime Zuniga
Monica Lee
Is there any way that I can make QM to have a retry option (like a Retry button on the result page) without inserting to Articulate Presenter or using LMS to control? ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Sue Bick
Hi I would like my users to be able to input text for a series of short answer questions. I would then like them to be able to 'keep' their answers so that ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
De Wet  Neethling
Hi there. Pls help me to set up quizmaker so that the learner can attempt a questions more than once if he gets it wrong. I created a quiz in quizmaker, it has a coup...
almost 13 years ago
By Helene Caura
Frances Steinberg
I'm putting together a course and I want one of my quizzes to allow the user to click on a level of a bar graph to indicate their response, and then after they do, the...
almost 13 years ago
By David Anderson
Jennifer Bircher
Hi - I am using a blank slide to display a .swf file (with playbar) along with other objects. All objects appear as expected, until the Flash movie plays. I am keeping...
almost 13 years ago
By Jennifer Bircher
Machelle collins
Hello, Can any one help me with printing a certificate for a course that will be published to run on cd? Additionally, I will need to load a copy of the lessons to a l...
almost 13 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Fridolin Richter
Hi all, I have created a SCORM 2004_r3 package with 2 slides of text and a slide of a question with a field for input (Survey question-essay). I uploaded the content t...
almost 13 years ago
By Fridolin Richter