Last Post Replies
J Reyno - Dutton
I am new to SL 360.   I have a slide.  I want to have a text box that appears on the screen shortly after the slide appears.    I've tried to create the text box as a ...
over 6 years ago
By J Reyno - Dutton
JILL MCCOMISH
Hi I watched a great Tom Kuhlman tutorial earlier today, showing how to customise the player menu to show course progress. In the course it showed, in order to view t...
over 6 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Carla Segurola
Hello. In Articulate Storyline 2, I have a radio button that the user is supposed to click to confirm they understand that they must attend an in-person training. As i...
over 6 years ago
By Alistair Cooper
Linda Lorenzetti
Hi, We previously bought a set of photographic characters for Storyline 2, how do I add them to Storyline 3?  
over 6 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Zsolt Olah
In a previous post last year, I showed how to use JavaScript to save a ton of time dealing with variables. http://www.rabbitoreg.com/2016/01/20/javascript-and-storyli...
over 6 years ago
Pascal Smet
I've got a question about installing updates. I got a message when I opened my Storyline that a new version is available, I downloade this (277MB) does this mean that ...
over 6 years ago
Harold Lentink
Hello,  I've got a question that I've been wondering about and searched the forum for similar issues but could not find something that really suites me.  We are at t...
over 6 years ago
By Harold Lentink
Catherine Blair
I am new to Storyline and having trouble with number variables.  I have a slide with a number of objects that can be selected to make an emergency kit.  I can drag and...
over 6 years ago
By Zsolt Olah
Michael Cary
Hi All,  This is my first post and I am hoping somebody can help.  I am developing various activities and I am stuck on a drag and drop interaction (which I have nev...
over 6 years ago
By Michael Cary
Anthony Watson
Good afternoon, I've finished developing a small module in AS2 that contains a 5 question assessment at the end with a pass mark set at 100% At the end of the 5 ques...
over 6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Sook Chanthavong
I am working on localizing Russian course. I would like to change the period (.) to comma (,) on the quiz result.  Please let me know how can I fix this issue. THANKS
over 6 years ago
By Sook Chanthavong
Now  In Training
Hello, I created a Storyline file with a data entry section so students are able to keep notes.  I loaded this Storyline file into Rise and when I click from one less...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Work Account
Hello people, I have a an image tied to a trigger that toggles the state of a variable. That is all working as expected. The problem is that when I try to ...
over 6 years ago
By Work Account
Amy Nicholson
Greetings - I have an activity with 20 essay questions. After the student answers all questions, I put the questions, student responses, and "expert" r...
over 6 years ago
By Amy Nicholson
Ravindra Gardi
What is the maximum size of video Articulate Storyline 2 supports? I have to do video interactivity I have added around 44MB video on second slide, after this I am fac...
over 6 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Mike Quinlan
Hi folks,  I am having a real problem with SL2.  Ironically, the problem started after I installed update 1 and restarted.    When I launch the program it tries to g...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sjoerd de Vries
Hi guru's, When I insert a new slide and select a question template, Storyline selects one of the slide layouts. But obviously the wrong one. I created a Question Lay...
over 6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Justin Uihlein
I have a unique situation.  I'm trying to play back my slides with headphones plugged into the computer.   When I listen to the sound files in development mode and wi...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Darren McNeill
Hi, I have a few slides created for an ongoing development. I created an animation and converted it to MP4 ( it will be required for other things). In Storyline 360 ...
over 6 years ago
David Love
Hi everyone, I've created a dial interaction, which is to rotate an image so the learner can see it from different angles. It rotates well with fingers turning it on ...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie