Last Post Replies
Brian Kurkjian
Howdy all! I'm having an issue with changing an object with an initial state of hidden to normal with a true/false variable. I've tried it with a numeric variable too...
over 6 years ago
By Brian Kurkjian
Steve Semler
Hi folks, I have a course built in Storyline 2 that is in testing for HTML5 delivery from a website, no LMS involved. This is not working properly for iPad using ios ...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
D Copenhaver
In regard to this discussion, https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/can-you-rotate-the-video#reply-474854 I have iPhone videos that I neede...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Carmen Herbert
Hi We've recently updated some modules to 360 and have found that when viewing the transcript on mobile devices, the base layer content is completely covered. Is ther...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
pyxi pyx
Hello, I have a course that will be viewed on the mobile phone, and i want to swipe between the slides without the navigation boutons just by swiping on the screeen. ...
over 6 years ago
By pyxi pyx
Ivan Groe
Hi all, I have created an exam that needs to be flexible for the users to go back an change their answers to questions throughout the exam. So I added a "Submit All" ...
over 6 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Richard Harshaw
Hello, all. About a month ago, I installed the update to Storyline (6.1407.2208) and since then have not been able to get "Exit Course" buttons to work on my last sli...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kendra Minor
In Storyline 2, when I published a file to word, in addition to the images and notes, I was able to see all of the interactions. It was really help to make sure the in...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Anthony Moser
Have you ever have used or thought of using green screen techniques with you articulate training development? It allows for people to appear, move, and interact with u...
over 6 years ago
By Rebecca Cuevas
Roy Saunderson
Okay, so I am being asked a question by a corporate LMS owner about my first course. It is SCORM tested and "almost" good to go. It is in Restricted mode and you hav...
over 6 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Farai Manwa
Hi All, I'm really struggling with this issue. Someone kindly helped me with this before but I can seem to locate who. The assessment question does not have a right a...
over 6 years ago
By Susi B
Katja Lehmann
Dear all, a colleague of mine created a .storytemplate-file (from an initial story.file and not by using teamslides). I have problems in opening the .storytemplate-fi...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Stacy Woods
I was trying to put a Trigger on the "Continue" and "Try Again" button on the Feedback Master rather than on each layer.  Is this possible? Thanks!
over 6 years ago
By Sachin M
Paula Galvin
Hello All,  I've been following some discussion regarding SCORM publishing and LMS.  I haven't found my particular issue yet.  Our courses are comprised of 4 to 5 Sto...
over 6 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Deepa Nirmal
I'm hoping there is a simple solution to this! We've decided that the best way to display a narration transcript discreetly is with a scrolling text box at the bottom ...
over 6 years ago
By Deepa Nirmal
Darin Fennell
I recently was notified that there was an upgrade available for my license of Articulate Storyline 3. Upon trying to get the upgrade, I was informed that I needed to r...
over 6 years ago
Rachel  Baker
I've all of sudden started having issues with a time sensitive project. I have a menu where users click and can go to different scenes before returning back to the men...
over 6 years ago
Vlad Shvetsov
Hi! I have problems with passing scores to LMS. This code works in Opera, but doesn't work in Chrome and Firefox. Help me, please. var player=GetPlayer(); var totalS...
over 6 years ago
By Vlad Shvetsov
George Swirszcz
How can one Preview (single slide) a Success or Failure Layer in the Results Slide in SL 360, without having to go through the test questions? I keep keeping the Fail...
over 6 years ago
By George Swirszcz
Kassy Marsh
Hi all, I've used markers in my project, which will obviously show the title when you hover over them and then show the full content, when you click on them. This wo...
over 6 years ago
By Kassy Marsh