Last Post Replies
Santosh Vishwakarma
I am trying to automate course which is developed by storyline. Now I am not able to get ids of objects/controls, text present on webpage. I am using Webdriver but can...
over 6 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Alfiya Battalova
Hi everyone, The Tab Order dialogue windows reflects the way I want the screen reader to read the scale with the questions and the options, however, when I go into a ...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Michele Brooks
Greetings, I've been trying to create a simulation using screen recording with Storyline 360.  I'm finding that objects are appearing in my timelines at random times a...
over 6 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Elizabeth Lachowicz
Answering several M/C questions fine, with a Correct or Incorrect response notice. But then I get stuck on a question that won't let me CONTINUE to the next question a...
over 6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
George Swirszcz
Not sure if anyone else has had this issue but I discovered the graded "Inspire" Quiz Results slide did not record a successful completion of an exam in our LMS.  When...
over 6 years ago
Simply eLearning 3
Hi I am making a course for a government organisation and a requirement is that all elements on the slide are accessible using a keyboard. I have managed this part fin...
over 6 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Pano K.
I have been experiencing a strange issue in SL360 that I am hoping someone can assist me with. This issue resets every hidden object state that is normally done throug...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Azizi Abdullah
Hi all. I'm trying to link from an e-learning to the below animation. I've tried embedding the link as a web object, and simply hyperlinking to it from a button in my...
over 6 years ago
By Azizi Abdullah
Cheryl Hoover
Hi there. I just tested something using Articulate 360 and it ran exactly as I hoped. I have two slides in a scene and slide 2 has a trigger to play the video at the s...
over 6 years ago
By Cheryl Hoover
Emily Webster
Hi all (again), I am having trouble with some buttons that are not changing to the normal state as I have them triggered to.  I have five topics that I want viewed in...
over 6 years ago
By Emily Webster
Raquel Ladrón de Guevara
Hello, today I´ve received the What´s newsletter and I´m quite interested in Text to Speech new feature. How can I add it to my version of Articulate 360? my license h...
over 6 years ago
Rinnai America
Hello Everyone, I have an interaction (slide 1.3) where I am combining a layer and toggling t/f to show a different state.  For example, FALSE = A and TRUE = B.  When...
over 6 years ago
By Rinnai America
Carla Corsetti
I am trying to make a shape in Storyline 360 that when clicked only (no hover), the release is a small animation of M&M's falling underneath the shape. What trigge...
over 6 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
John Hancock
Hi guys,   I know I have done this before but I can't remember exactly how I did it. Something with conditions. I want to have a caption screen that is invisible unt...
over 6 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Nancy P. Hemenway
I need to create one slide with 5 T/F questions  providing immediate responses for each question. Might someone point me to the way I might do that?
over 6 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Rodney Faulkner
Hi, i've recently upgraded to SL3 with Rise but all (bar four) of my characters have a locked icon on them. I thought they were all enabled with my subscription.  Am ...
over 6 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Nivedita Khandekar
I am trying to import a pdf using a web object on to my story file. I have basically created a html file which imports the pdf and stored in my local machine. I am cal...
over 6 years ago
By Nivedita Khandekar
Martin Furminger
With many people now using 360 photo apps within social media, does anyone have any tips on how to include this into E Learning session with SL2?
over 6 years ago
By Samuel Tremblay
Rama Krishna Chary
I have developed a course using storyline 2, I want to make it an elearning app to place in google playstore. So, any body can guide, how to make an elearning app with...
over 6 years ago
By Christine Hounsham
Stephanie Brown
I'm working on quality control for a lesson, and I am having an issue with the text wrapping in the menu tree.  Normally, so long as I have "allow text wrapping of ti...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie