Last Post Replies
Suzan Laubscher
Hello @Ashley Terwilliger I need help with a drag and drop interaction. I want a score variable to increase when an item is dropped onto the correct space. But since ...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Karen Price
Any advice on how to add text boxes to videos would be gratefully received.
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Brynn Bowman
Hello,  I'm trying to fill a scrolling panel with content from a course variable (a text entry field).  The amount of text that users will enter in my source variable ...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Briana Sanders
Hello! I am working on a project in Sstoryline 2 that includes screencasts. When I published the file, the screencasts stay stagnant or they are covered by a black bo...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sam Smith
Hi Can you tell me what the size of graphic elements should be if programme is to be viewed in web browser? The user may view it on laptop, desktop, or iPad. WHAT SH...
over 6 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Aaron King
Hey folks, Has anyone else had an issue with uploading Storyline 3 scorm packages into SumTotal Learn?  I am interested in testing the new mobile capabilities in Stor...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
A A
Hello, I've added closed captioning to my current development project and haven't had any issues until a co-worker noticed that during the timeline, a random closed c...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Anne Marolda
Hello - Our training department is working with my IT to trouble shoot some issues with our LMS and Storyline eLearnings.  My IT group is looking for a contact phone ...
over 6 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Siobhan Rice
Hi I have downloaded the practice files but cannot get access to them in order to learn how to use Storyline.  Can you please help? Siobhán
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Carrie Mulherin
I need a single file/link for a presentation I created in Storyline. The website I need to post to requires a link to YouTube, so I think I need to convert to an MP4 f...
over 6 years ago
Philip Owens
Hi Everyone! I'm looking for suggestions on how to make lists, of any variety (bullets etc) more interactive and fun to view in my e-learning designs.  I don't object ...
over 6 years ago
By Janice Mills
Lynn Harrison
Please help! The course was developed in Articulate Storyline 2 and tests perfectly and many employees have no problem getting through it. However, ab...
over 6 years ago
By Lynn Harrison
Rebecca Cuevas
Hi All, When I import a slide from the content library, the text on some parts of it appears garbled. This happens both with a new slide (that I have just imported an...
over 6 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Sam Carter
I'm not sure what the dialog box is, but after clicking "save" on a large project, right when the save completes, there's a "ding" over the speaker and SL360 becomes u...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Taylor Mymko
I have a course that I've built in Storyline 3 that looks great when running with Flash, but when I test the HTML5 output (Microsoft Edge, for example) the video quali...
over 6 years ago
Tim Marriott
Hello Storyline community,  My organization is interested in supporting a configurable passing score for each of our clients. We are looking to publish the course onc...
over 6 years ago
By Tim Marriott
hans erlandsson
Hi all!  Just tried to use my Logitech C922 + Rode podcast to record and embed videos in a slide ( "Insert webcam video... "). Turns out that no matter what resoluti...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Reyna Munves
Hello! I created a Drag & Drop quiz question in Storyline 360 and for some reason some of the drop targets are finicky and display the correct answers as incorrec...
over 6 years ago
By Reyna Munves
Christopher Urra
Hi Everyone I have an issue where the player button text is not centered, and a strange line appears on the previous button  (see screenshot). I think this started w...
over 6 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Viktor Herbák
Hi All, We publish the project for LMS form with HTML5. When time we import the project the eFront we get this error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'asVer...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez