Last Post Replies
Susan Jorstad
I have an 85-page pdf and want to link readers only to specific destinations I have created. They will need to link to different parts the document many times througho...
over 7 years ago
By Susan Jorstad
Damien Néanne
Hi everyone. I just start working with Storyline 2 and i don't know if a full screen mode is available for the player (when it's published on the LMS) ? I want to pub...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mikkel Duckert
Hi, I'm trying to create a drag and drop quiz in Storyline 360 with the following requirements: Multiple drag-able items can be dropped into the same zone.  Whenev...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Stuart Maddock
Hi heroes, I have a slide with base layer and 3 further layers, all have audio on them. When I publish on tempshare and view on my ipad whichever trigger I activate fi...
over 7 years ago
By Stuart Maddock
Pauline Rooney
Hi there, I have added a variable to the slide attached that it cant move to the next slide until the state of all the ovals are visited. I updated the next slide to ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Charles Cobean
How do I change it back to white?
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Raphaelle Zhao
We have inserted a mp4 video in SL2. It works well in computer browser. But in mobile phones, the video pops out of the player and plays in a very big window. I don'...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Naelag Yaba
Hello, the timeline on one of my slides is more than 1000 seconds long. I don't see why, changed all elements to end after 100 seconds, and it's still this long. Al...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Adam Larson
I started using 360 for a monthly course we create and i was excited to use the HTML5 first then Flash setting. Well our pilot testers as well as our function testers ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
jim penny
When I fail the embedded quiz, I created a button to repeat the lesson. However, when I go through and re-enter the quiz, it remembers my original answers and won't le...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Maria Pappas
Hello! Not sure if this is possible, but has anyone ever restricted a menu in SL2 after publishing? Perhaps by adding some code?  We didn't restrict the menus so that...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Zubair  Khan
Hello, Can anyone tell me, Why my falling Activity is not working on android? I have attached the file. Kindly check and reply asap. Help will be appreciated. Thank ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Akram Pasha
Drag and drop Activity Instruction: Drag the correct options into the boxes on the right. Select the SUBMIT button to continue. (only activate once the button has b...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Akram Pasha
Instruction: Select the SUBMIT button to continue.  Navigation: User must be able to select the correct answer and click the submit button.
over 7 years ago
By Akram Pasha
Artem Ismailov
Hello everybody, I need your help. I'm trying to create a dynamic navigation in slide master view. More precisely, for the immersion reasons, I have created the navig...
over 7 years ago
By Artem Ismailov
Tina Arcamo
Hello, I am experiencing issues with the accessibility features of a course I am building in Storyline. I am wondering anyone have experienced the same and have found...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
George Briggs
I'm hoping someone has experience with SL2 and the SumTotal Mobile App. I'm checking with SumTotal support, too, but thought someone here may have some insight from th...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Angelina Wendrich
Hello, Last week I was working on a project and I tried to save it after working on it for several hours. But I got this message: "The project file could not be saved....
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Paul Ellison
I'm working on a course comprised of multiple choice, multiple select, matching, and short essay.  The short essay questions must be reviewed by experts after the user...
over 7 years ago
By Paul Ellison
Kimberly Valliere
Why is it that I can mass hide/unhide and that works fine, but when I'm trying to unhide a group of objects if I unhide just the group object that doesn't unhide the i...
over 7 years ago
By Kimberly Valliere