Last Post Replies
Anna Taylor
I have screen recordings that I need to crop. Is that possible without having to re-record?
over 7 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Kuva Jacobs
Hi I'm using storyline 360 and I want an image to change state from normal to visited when clicked on.   So I have set up the image to say ImageA Change state of I...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Jacqui Yoo
I have a freeform select-one quiz with 2 buttons. Each button (simple shapes with text) has 3 states: Normal, Hover and Selected. None of these states have a glow appl...
over 7 years ago
By Ryan Frame
Oliver Stankovsky
I believe I know the answer to this but need verification to support my argument at the office before I pitch it. We have a developer who is running a slide with an .m...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Scott Davies
Hi All, We use the mobile apps Blackboard Learn Mobile and Bb Student on an iOS device (ie no flash) and we want the Storyline scorm package to talk back to Learn's g...
over 7 years ago
Cheri Butler
Hi folks,  I looked for an answer but didn't find this exact issue.  I have audio on the base and on several layers.  I finished synching the base and moved on to the ...
over 7 years ago
By Ron Price
maxime favero
Hello, i am french and i have got a problem with storyline. I am developping a quiz, for smartphone, and i want to export it. i have got 6 series of 15 questions. I pu...
over 7 years ago
Maria Fischer
Hi All, I'm fairly new to SL2, however I have come across an issue with the built-in menu. I want a quiz to be displayed in the menu which is being created from a que...
over 7 years ago
By Pete Herman
Jake Avra
Hello forum friends! So I'm still new to using Storyline 2 and I'm having trouble utilizing a trigger with a variable.  I have attached three screenshots labeled in n...
over 7 years ago
By Jake Avra
Joe He
Hey there, i didn't found a "feedback/suggestions" form, so i hope it is ok to post it here. During the last years and months i noticed some things, i want to suggest...
over 7 years ago
Christina Hersey
I'm developing a project just for fun to build up my chops - it's a 2 player game with levels and each level has the same triggers but a different question for the lea...
over 7 years ago
By Christina Hersey
jyothi sita
Hello All, Anyone have used "zoom screen feature" in storyline to zoom in on a particular part of the application while screen recording? Appreciate your help.. Thanks...
over 7 years ago
Thijs Aarts
Hi all, I get the following error message. 273:Thu Jan 05 2017 14:01:25 GMT+0100 - strSCORM2004ErrorString=Data Model Element Type Mismatch 274:Thu Jan 05 2017 14:01...
over 7 years ago
Ryan Frame
edit: For clarity I'm unsure if the two issues are related but they always appear together.   1) The timeline is stuck at double the length of the audio. happens wh...
over 7 years ago
Ashok P
Hi team, We are trying to republish our articulate based modules for TIN CAN grassblade LRS. We found some solution from the below link(https://www.articulate.com/ti...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Don Lourcey
Hello everyone, I am new to Articulate storyline, within the last 6 months. I am learning every day. I need some advice and pointers. I am building a learning experie...
over 7 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
James Johnson
We keep our resources in the same network drive (Google Drive). We use 2 to 3 people to review and make edits to courses. However, when ever another developer publish...
over 7 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Gina Ruether
Hello together! I tried to replace an old screenshot with a new one, but the new one is much smaller and the quality less good (snipping tool). Any idea why? I instal...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lawrence Eaton
I'm wanting to finish off a project but it's now gotten to a point where whenever I save it, Storyline 2 just hangs then crashes. Project is 8 slides "long" 3 videos...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Thijs Aarts
Hi, I get an error in my debug window, but I don't know if I have to do something with this error. It's the following message: Cannot make calls to the LMS before cal...
over 7 years ago