Last Post Replies
Daniela Grau
Hello, I am working new with Storyline 2, Update 11. I do not want to see all slides in the menu. For that I have delete the heading in the Player Properties. chapt...
over 7 years ago
By Ryan Frame
Elizabeth Saliba
Have you experienced any problems uploading a SCORM file created using Articulate Storyline into a LMS such as Canvas?  The PC users haven't had trouble but one of our...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
pete nichols
Hi, I need to put an exit tab on the player for a course I've been building and I can't find the option anywhere any bright ideas? thanks pete
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jilly Dutton
Hi all, I'm trying to create an interaction which has the functionality of a Ranking Drag and Drop (from the survey slide template menu), but with the customisation p...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
GCDigitech .
I'm trying to find a way on how to develop this question into my course Now with correct spelling, define the term “conversion” as used in timber. Once you have comp...
over 7 years ago
By Ryan Frame
Jay  Chun
The course will be housed in Blackboard LMS.  We want the user to submit a short text entry in one of the slides.  Once they submit, we want to also show a results pag...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tim Ballew
I'm not sure if this is happening to anyone else, but I have a project that was started in SL2 and has since been upgraded to 360. Images on the base layer slide are n...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ari Avivi
Hello all,  For some reason I have three text boxes appearing on a layer and I can't figure out why. There are six text boxes on the base layer, all are deselected o...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Chris Trefz
I'm having an issue where text position changes depending on if the storyline file is being viewed on my computer vs my coworker's computer. The differences carry thro...
over 7 years ago
By Michael Shannon
FSMTB Education
The trigger functions work fine when I preview it, publish it to Articulate 360, and publish it to CD. But when I upload it to my LMS, the only trigger that works is t...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Bruce Graham
Hi, Very often, I look for content by highlighting the slide in the left-hand pane, then using my "Down-Arrow" to quickly page through a course from top to bottom. I ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Leslie Geller
Hello, I am looking for but have been unable to find a list of all of the graded quiz questions and descriptions thereof. All I have found in elearning heroes is a sc...
over 7 years ago
Sheri Schaffer
Hello - I've got a trigger set up in this slide so that the NEXT button stays hidden until all 4 layers have been clicked on.  The NEXT button appears just as soon as ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kathy Currey
Hi, I'd like to try the free version of Articulate 360 before I buy it. I have already built something with Rise - it was great. I'd like to see the desktop apps, but ...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Michael Shannon
As the conversations around the different versions of Storyline begin to diverge more and more I think it would be helpful for all involved if you split off the Storyl...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Mark Ramsey
I was working on an 8-button menu on a slide. These "buttons" actually consisted of the buttons themselves, a completed indicator for each button, and an invisible cov...
over 7 years ago
By Ryan Frame
Catherine Ross
I'm sure there's a way to do this, I just haven't been able to figure it out just yet.  I have a scenario where on a slide they pick two paths.  Then, they come back t...
over 7 years ago
By Catherine Ross
eLearning Development
Hoping someone from the community has run across something like this.  We have been using javascript to send completion to Moodle and to call for a certificate for qui...
over 7 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Wanda Blackett
Hi all, My colleague and I are developing a new game based course for our Deaf adult literacy learners to practice some English grammar.  We're starting with tenses, ...
over 7 years ago
By Tanya Storm
Megha Saxena
When I am trying to deactivate the SL1/2 license key on my company laptop, I am getting an error – “Unable to connect to the activation server. Check your internet con...
over 7 years ago