Last Post Replies
Joey Clark
How do I toggle between learner and administrator? At one point I saw the toggle switch but now I can't find it?  Thanks!  
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Tom MacKay
I have several completed Storyline projects but just changed my laptop and now when I open them up the formatting is totally messed up - paragraphs taking up more line...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
David Bongiovanni
I just finished a project that was working fine when a tester complained that we had mixed fonts on some screens.  The entire project only used one font, Source Sans P...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lawrence Eaton
I'm looking for inspiration and I've now started overthinking the whole process! I've been asked to make a 'treasure hunt' for a client. This involves a static image ...
over 7 years ago
By Lawrence Eaton
Amma Knight
I have a game that I created (from a template that I downloaded here) and it contains a base layer and 25 layers (questions and scoring). The base layers contains 25 b...
over 7 years ago
By Amma Knight
Luke Mosse
Hi I just wanted to find out If I set the publish video quality setting to 9, does this mean there will be no compression at all? Thanks  
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
kate severson
I created a Storyline presentation and tried to import the resulting SWF file into Adobe FrameMaker version 10, but I’m getting an “ERROR: Could not load the file ‘0_c...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Friesen
Hello out there! I am trying to get a hotspot to trigger a picture that has 3 different states. The pic has normal, hover and visited. When I hover over the hotspot ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Peter Faulhaber
Hi all, I already have a template and created content with the template. I have to edit the template. Is it possible to use the new template for the current projects? 
over 7 years ago
By Indrani Sen
Angela Accordino
In a quizz I set up there are 8 questions. does Articulate automatically adjust the score of each question to equal 12/5%  . When I previewed the quizz with all correc...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Alena Simonova
Hey everybody, I would appreciate your help in my issue! I have a course with the question bank. Normally the menu shows where you are in the course (the menu item wh...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
MaNaCHa R
Chayuch (Greetings) to all, After many attempts at "playing" around with the [When revisiting: Reset to initial state] on the base and corresponding layers. I'd thoug...
over 7 years ago
By MaNaCHa R
Tony Onorad
Hi. I've imported a .PPT presentation into Storyline 2. I'm trying to organize the slides into scenes.  I've identified a scene as my "Starting Scene," but Storyline ...
over 7 years ago
By Paula Obrien
GCDigitech .
Hi, I've got one text box which I want to have just key words in order for it to become complete? I've been trying my best to do that but it's not working. Can you he...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Davoren Chick
My learners are accessing my Storyline 2 videos from a website. My teaching content needs to be periodically updated, so I have to delete the old video files and uploa...
over 7 years ago
By Davoren Chick
Kevin Thorn
Is there a setting I'm missing? Working on a multi-course project initially developed with Storyline v1. There was a lot of work in customizing the player to include ...
over 7 years ago
By Kevin Thorn
Corey Bleich
Hello - We developed a Storyline 2 course for a customer who uses the Oracle PeopleSoft LMS. The course functions properly on our LMS as well as on SCORM Cloud, but t...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sarprit Kaur
Hi, I have story files (created in storyline 2) with audio. The file size of these is almost 60mb. So, it takes time to open once uploaded in LMS. Is there any way to...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Melisande Buitenkamp
Hi, I have an image in the text of a marker, which actually is too big, but it has to be there. In Engage the image will automatically get a magnifying glass to use to...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Everton Barclay
Is it possible to create two results slide for one program as there will be two pathway, i.e. a basic and a level 
over 7 years ago
By Ron Price