Last Post Replies
Kim Redden
In one of my storyline 2 files, in the preview mode there are slides missing from the menu. Any ideas how to fix?
over 7 years ago
By Kim Redden
Marie P
Hello ! I'm working on SL2 with markers and they work fine when you hover over it. However, if clicked, the text doesn't appear. It only shows a tiny blank text pane...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Nitin Malhotra
Hi. My course is published in storyline 2, it is not working with IE 9. But it is working fine with chrome and upper versions of IE. Please help..
over 7 years ago
By George Briggs
Dale Osborrn
Hey Kids-- I have a screen at the end of each section of my course that allows the user to exit the course by clicking a button. I have a trigger to do just that, but...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kabile Djebali
Hello evryone, I am trying to add sliders, but it doesn't seem to work. Wheni check the previous, it looks impossible to move the cursor !! Could someone help me pl...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Justin Grenier
You’ve probably seen Ashley & Leslie helping folks in the forums. We’re looking for someone to join their team! Please click here to join us.
over 7 years ago
By jason ross
Richard Chasin
Is this still a current issue in SL2? https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/sl2-restricted-menu-navigation-and-next-button-solution-workar...
over 7 years ago
MaNaCHa R
Chayuah (Greetings) fellow members! I have created an activity that has a base layer and several layers. The user must view each tab before moving to the next scene/s...
over 7 years ago
By MaNaCHa R
Michel Gilbert
Has anyone else noticed that if you cut or or copy objects from one slide, click on a different slide, and then simply paste (without clicking on the slide itself in t...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrew Morris
Hello all. I have been using SL1 & 2 for quite some time now. I have finally caved and wanted to seek out solutions - Is there anyone else spend an obscene amount ...
over 7 years ago
Kamil Nowek
Do you know any solution to working GetPlayer when we publish content to html5 (SL2)? I've prepared some content, everything works nice in flash but I have a problem w...
over 7 years ago
Renee Minium
Does anyone have experience using Net Dimensions LMS? I have published a course in SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004. When I view the story.html file, it looks great. When I up...
over 7 years ago
Norma Miller
I did some more testing on this issue (see original post from yesterday, below) and I WAS able to include 2 different hyperlinks, in bullet points, within a single tex...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Stuart Rosen
I'd like to publish an SL2 project to Word so reviewers can edit the on-screen text. I don't see a publishing option for that. Is there a way to do that, other than me...
over 7 years ago
By Stuart Rosen
Jan Morris
Hi!  I am using the default next/prev buttons and my course is restricted.  I have the next button hidden on a page where the learner has to click on other objects and...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sam Carter
I've created a quiz bank in a story file to be imported into multiple courses. Using either SL2 or SL 360, each quiz question imported from the bank creates a new Fee...
over 7 years ago
Geraldine Follmer
Cher Storyline Peeps I am working on a course and on one page I want the learner to hover over 2 buttons which then should display their respective layers.  I have th...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Paul Ellison
I would like to show our learners the correct answers if they have answered the assessment question incorrectly.  I have managed to do this with the creation of a cust...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kris Burns
Hi, I recently started working with StoryLine as part of my job as a developer. There was a need for 'storage' of some user input variables which would be loaded/save...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
maxime favero
Hi, This is a critical report. When i have few ladder on my project, i got one ladder which name is "coco". Then i rename another one with the samer name "coco", then...
over 7 years ago