Last Post Replies
Sam Carter
When Google Chrome releases in December, will Storyline roll over to HTML5 or will it prompt learners to enable Flash in the browser? http://thenextweb.com/dd/2016/08...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Connor Tunney
Hello, I was wondering if screen readers identify text in Articulate Storyline or not? Casey
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Paul Massey
Hi Has anyone come across an issue using IE 11, where by the audio playing within a published storyline 2 course just stops playing for no reason? It seems to be ran...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sam Carter
A bug I've experienced in all revisions of Storyline, and in all my courses: Eventually, the quiz master will stop formatting quiz questions correctly.  The symptoms i...
over 7 years ago
By Mark Schwartz
Roberto Lambertini
Hi all! I'm currently struggling with a somewhat strange issue. I drew up a small menu, and once you hover over an icon, it takes you to a certain slide. Now, I have ...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Karin Amann
I want to import a ppt-file (have done that often before) but now a receive the enclosed message. Can anyone help me please ???? I'm using Articulate Storyline 2 - la...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mariane Vezina
Hi, this question has probably been asked before, but I can't seem to find the answer.  Does Storyline show the total number of slides somewhere?  Right now I just go ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Flora Yang
I was trying to group hotspots and another textbox on one slide as I need to put them in a scrolling panel. However, I found that the group function is not activated f...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Matthew Adams
Hi all! I am attempting to import a PowerPoint file onto Storyline 2 that has audio. Everything else imports just fine but audio is simply not to be found. I created ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Howie Pearson
I've created a kind of flip card slide using motion paths and a hotspot.  I've stacked images and when you drag them to the left they drag ok. When you drag them back...
over 7 years ago
By Susi B
alexis huxley
Hi I have a question bank in place where as the user only has to compete 20 out of 50 questions and then I only want the user to go to next slide when they  get 80 % r...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nicolle Billmyre
Hi, I have watched the videos but I need to go back and add a play/pause option for my course that contains audio. The video instruction did not help on the site as I ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Carol Snider
Hello heroes! I have a course that needs about 100 buttons. The graphic artist I'm working with supplied shapes (not created in Storyline) for those and I was dumb an...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Issa Areef
Hi, We're having an issue where the embedded videos on storyline 2 won't play on an Ipad. This is only happening on browser (Safari) and not the player. The Ipad has ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sayali Sathe
I have a course developed using Storyline. It contains a Quiz - Numeric Entry. By default the initial value for the numeric entry is set to '0'. Is there any way or ja...
over 7 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Jeffery Collins
When I use the picture zoom feature and add a "Grow" Animation the next navigation requires an extra click per the number of pictures I add the "Grow" animation to. If...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
David Anderson
Weekly recap is live: https://community.articulate.com/articles/weekly-recap-2016-10-24
over 7 years ago
By David Anderson
Jill Usher
Can I create a feedback layer for incorrect questions that contains 2 buttons, 1 for Try Again and 1 that is optional to branch to the content slide? I've been working...
over 7 years ago
By Jill Usher
Aaron King
I'm creating SWF in Animate CC that contain interaction such as clickable items that reveal info and Q&A animations. The problem is if I insert them into the slide...
over 7 years ago
By Kamil Nowek
M Tilles
Hello everyone, hoping someone can help me.  I have a group of shapes/images that I want to save as a picture, but when I click the group, then save as picture, it de...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer