Last Post Replies
nishant pal
I want to know how can i publish my storyline in flash player
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Steven Hill
Is there a way for me to view my profile? I have a license and am able to have Story line on two devices, I can't remember which email account I used for the first one.
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Brooke Lown
Hi! I have a client requesting that I publish to Tin Can. My understanding is that I will need to program buttons/interactions/ quizzes differently (adding variables ...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Kara Fetty
This question is silly, I know.  I have only been working with Storyline for one week.  I am having trouble linking scenes.  I know this is extremely basic and I have ...
over 7 years ago
By Kara Fetty
James Doonan
Hi there, So heres my issue, I have a slide that seems to be playing some audio from the slide the plays after it. I cant seem to track down why this audio is playing...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Brian Schuster
I bought a new computer with windows 8. Now when I try to preview my videos in articulate they don't show.  I can hear the sound so I know it is playing, but all I get...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kerry Petersen
Hi there I am having a problem publishing a file in storyline.  I click on publish and the course starts to publish but then on about slide 11 of 16 it just stops publ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lukáš Husák
Hello, I would like to ask if there is a need to uprage from Storyline 1 to Storyline 2 or I can keep using Storyline 1 without any worries?   Thank you.
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lauren Arcuri
I have a number of courses and quizzes built in Storyline with required scores of 80% to pass.  I have one course which it works, but trying to set up another and for ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
amanda green
Hey there, I'm having the hardest time figuring out how to get this freeform drag and drop to work properly. This is putting concepts in sequential order and if it is...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jay Yearley
Hello everyone, For those who have implemented rotating objects in Storyline 2, I'm hoping someone can share some knowledge.  Been attempting to solve this braintease...
over 7 years ago
By Richard Hill
Pavel Bodnár
Hi all, can you please help me? How can i reset checkboxes/radio buttons to initial states (unclicked state) after wrong attempt? I can set up - Jump to slide trigg...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Matthew Adams
Hi, We have a slide containing multiple data entry fields for text entry answers  for multiple questions on the same slide. Each data entry field is referenced to a s...
over 7 years ago
By Dave Cox
Andrew Mantuano
Hi all, I'm hoping someone can shed some light on a problem I'm having. I have a course uploaded to Moodle (2.6.11). When users are exiting the activity without fini...
over 7 years ago
By Andrew Mantuano
Lisa Pastoor
Hello there, I'm having trouble with this free form sequence activity. When I go to arrange the items in the correct order at least one of my buttons (drag items) disa...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Macy Frost
(This same question has already been posted in the discussion group for our LMS, SuccessFactors, but they suggested we ask an Articulate/Storyline group as well.)   ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rebecca Kenyon
Is there a way to use a username variable to rename a slide?  I'm building a "meeting registration" project where people sign into a meeting, then can browse to learn ...
over 7 years ago
By Rebecca Kenyon
Bud Keegan
I have a picture that requires 3 states: 1.) normal with a link to show a layer 2.) disabled with original picture 3.) disabled with new picture My issue is that  st...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Meghan Koyama
I have a SL2 project with several items in the timeline.  Every object in the timeline is set to show until the end of slide.  The status is confirmed by showing a sma...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jonathan Workman
I would like to add a clickable hyperlink to the notes panel.  Is this possible?  When I add a URL, it is displayed, but is not clickable.  I think I already know the ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie