Last Post Replies
Billy Zwiener
I have embedded vimeo videos of mine using insert/web object. I now would like to add some sort of interactivity over top of this embedded object as the video plays. I...
over 7 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Alison Martin
I am republishing a lesson in Storyline 2 after making a small modification and I get this error message: Unable to Publish to Articulate Online Unknown error. Pleas...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Janice Sochasky
I am at a loss. I have a project that I am working on that I can't get to exit the course properly and accurately track the learners' status.  I have passed/incomplet...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Vanessa Robles
Hi, I have checked on every single issue listed below  to try to resolve why my PowerPoint presentation won't import.  They version of PowerPoint I have is 2007.    ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Emily Rose Mocha
Hello Articulate Community! I am hoping there's someone out there who knows how to read, modify, and interpret Javascript codes. Objective: Set course as One Time Us...
over 7 years ago
By Russell Killips
chris Allen
While testing my course for use on my iPad, I am unable to get the course to launch the mobile player from Safari although it works fine with Chrome and Firefox. Is th...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Christa Furtmüller
Hello everybody, I have added a mov.file and a text field to my slide and it works great. Until it reaches the end, then I have a white screen. I have tried it with l...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Amy Lewis
Hi all, I have a project where, for branding purposes, we've added a custom navigation bar rather than using the built-in bar in the player.  This nav bar with the lo...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Alison Martin
I created a lesson to introduce a new chart design for aviation charts. In three of the slides (Comparison), you can click a button to show the old chart, and then cli...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jeff Nauman
I have the latest update for SL2 and I noted that one of the release note fixes was "Fixed issue where aligning objects to the playhead would extend the timeline of th...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
cecilia Alegro
Hi everyone, I´m having trouble with a screen recording that was saved as a Try-mode. But now I realize that I need to show the whole process as I would with "View-mod...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Bruce-Alan Barnard
Hi Folks, Here is my dilemma: My client wants to force the learner to listen to the audio completely on every slide before the next button will function. This needs t...
over 7 years ago
By Jennifer Hadden
Tex Hale
Hi I work with translated files in up to 17 languages on a daily/weekly basis. My problem is that once the files are uploaded to LMS, complaints are received that the...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Val Mesh
Hi there, I have loaded some videos into a Storyline 2 presentation and resized these to avoid a 'squeeze' effect happening (I produced the videos in Cyberlink 12). I...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Peggy Franz
Hi, I am very new to storyline and under the gun with a simple (I think?) project. I have a ppt deck that I've pulled into storyline 2. I need to add the script to th...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Nicola Pullan
Hi all I'm trying to change the colour of the scrollbar in a scrolling panel, but even using the advanced colour editor in the Player settings, I can't seem to find a...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Shivani Singh
Hello, I have published Storyline course in SCORM2004 3rd Edition>Passed/Incomplete.When tested on Saba Cloud, it is showing "Complete" and "Passed" however, it do...
over 7 years ago
By Dave Cox
Priya Santhanam
Hi, I have a SCORM package published from SL2 that was set to play in a new window. I republished it so it plays in the same window. However, the change is not taking....
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Mary Channon
Hello! I am trying to view courses created in Storyline 2 via Cornerstone LMS and the courses that have videos are not displaying correctly on IOS.  We are publishing...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Alphonso Hendricks
Maybe the question is more like, where do I upload my weekly challenge #100 contribution? Do I upload the dot story file or do I zip the output file and upload that? 
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn