Last Post Replies
Mark Mosko
Everything seems to work just fine except for the next to last step. Please review the SL package.
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Cynthia Manika
I was given a story file from a client (the published version currently is fine in LMS) - I updated a couple of slides and published with the original files settings -...
over 7 years ago
By Cynthia Manika
Wilhelm Unkel
Hi, I need on many Slides in my Projects the same two Slide layers in order to show in metric or imperial figures. So I tried to add these layers on a slide master, ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Oleg Miroshensky
Happy Friday, I am looking for some clarifications regarding the HTML5 output functionality. Here is a link to my HTML5 output: http://www.olegmiroshensky.com/articul...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Daniel Downey
Hi Everyone, Sorry for the confusing title, but we have a weird course build and need some ideas/advice. To start it off I am unable to post an example of the course ...
over 7 years ago
By David Oskorus
Lorr H
Hi All, I'm getting the attached error despite having a licence for engage. Any ideas? I've tried reinstalling but this didn't work! Thanks, L
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Katlyn Painter
When I upload an eLearning module to an LMS, I am able to tab through the module in Internet Explorer and Chrome but for some reason I cannot tab through the module in...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Marti Davidson
Can I move the order of scenes within Storyline?   I know I can connect one scene to another, but can I insert a new scene between two scenes or can I move an existing...
over 7 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Noureen Shaikh
Hello, All of a sudden I cannot seem to publish my courses.  The course shows that it has been successfully published but when I click to view, it goes into an endles...
over 7 years ago
By Noureen Shaikh
Mary Field
I have created a slide that incorporates a video and this is working very well.  I want to additionally add a voice over using my headphone mic.  I have inserted this ...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
natali jacob
Hi to all,  my company and I created an animated presenter, and I want to use it in my courses. How can I do it? Thank you for your help, Nati. 
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Leversha
Hey Everyone, I am experiencing some strange behavior with my randomized knowledge test and the way that it seems to be tracking on my LMS. I have experimented with ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michelle Potter
Hello, I am using the conversation template to do a training. I have found that it is skipping one of my question/answer combos while repeating a question and answer. ...
over 7 years ago
By Susi B
Yogesh Pai
Hello there, I have this single big image with different parts. I would like to add hover text and glow when the student moves his cursor over certain parts. The disc...
over 7 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Madeline F
Hello, I have a course and some of the slides have data entry boxes where I ask the learner to type in a response and then click the next button to move on. I know  h...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Phil Boo
Hi everyone, I would like to create a slide with 4 buttons. Each button is linked to 4 different text files (*.txt). when you click for example on the first button, ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Anne Crowley
Hi all, looking for advice please! We've just created and uploaded our first Articulate storyline 2 course (English version)and now it needs to be translated into seve...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Anneke Garcia
Howdy folks, I'm getting some bugginess in a series of slides I created with the "try it" function of the screen recording feature. Several of the steps in the proces...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rob Ransom
Hi Support Team I have a module that I SCORM'd back in July and the client wanted me to make a few typo changes so they could slip it into the LMS. Problem is, betwee...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kendra Barker
I was wondering how everyone that uses Storyline 2 creates their transcripts for 508 compliance.  Do you do just the audio and put it in a PDF under resources?  Do you...
over 7 years ago
By Walt Hamilton