Last Post Replies
Amy Redfearn
Hi, New to AS2 and I am after any tips for reducing the size of video's for input into an module.  Our (employers) database is too small to house the loading of sever...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
marina saarloos
Hi all, I'm new here so I hope I'm doing this right.  I have an issue in Storyline 2. I made a trigger that pauses the timeline. On the timeline are also pieces of a...
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Gustav Bergqvist
Hi!  I have some problem with a course that i am creating and publishing in html5 format. When previewing inside storyline 2 everything looks fine but when i publish ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ted Nguyen
Hello all, I have a two question quiz in the course. The questions must be attempt and the students are only required to get one question correct to pass. Here is th...
over 7 years ago
By Ted Nguyen
Transfers of Learning
Hello e-Learning heroes and community.  I have a question bank with a results slide that follows. Right now the bank draws ten questions randomly. If the learner gets ...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Anthony Good
I need to create several Storyline2 presentations from a series of Powerpoint 2010 .pptx files all of which include embedded audio.  I've seen the bit about creating ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Alexandra Szafian
Hello E-Learning Heroes! I have been trying to master AS for the past month. I already have published an e-learning for the company I work for. However, this time I a...
over 7 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Pauline Mitchell
Hi all, I have an issue when I publish my course(s) and some (not all) users take the end quiz. Some will be marked as 'fail' even though I can see in reporting that ...
over 7 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Armann Albertsson
I am trying to connect Articulate to my local HR system. I would like the system to create users in Articulate and close users according to the local HR system - This...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Courtney Keefe
Hello,  I'm trying to publish my project to Word so I can share with external reviews for a flat review and the View Document, Open and Zip functions aren't working. ...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ben Ray
Two questions no that I am back building courses again; 1.  Can you replace the Reference link with an image?  If yes, how? 2.  Can I easily set up an Articulate ava...
over 7 years ago
By Sheena Baksh
Michael O'Brien
Something strange has happened to 1 object in multiple places in 1 story file. If you view the attached image you can see the bottom object has a purple colour but in ...
over 7 years ago
Pradeep Kulkarni
Hi Team, I have developed a course in Storyline and published as AICC LMS option.  When we upload the same package in LMS(cloud.scorm.com), it loads fine. Suppose if...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael Wilson
Hi all, I have created a "test" using storyline and I want to make it available to people online and have the results automatically emailed to me - is this possible? ...
over 7 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Anna Elvnejd
We have a course that becomes very slow for our end-users when entering a page that contains animated gifs. When we analyze the output we notice that the original file...
over 7 years ago
Richard Chasin
Where does this long-requested feature stand? It would be great if it was possible to export a single slide sequence or multiple slides as an mp4 file, complete with s...
over 7 years ago
Barb Leon
I have about 10 graded questions in my module, in different scenes. When I Preview or Publish, only about 50% work.  They do not have a results slide, as they are jus...
over 7 years ago
Nick Fisher
When I try to preview a SL2 project off-line, it won't work in this latest version of Chrome. It does work in FF and IE.  
over 7 years ago
By Nick Fisher
ELizabeth Saliba
I work in education and am required to include captioned video when completing projects.   I don't see one can caption when recording in Articulate. I was going to use...
over 7 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Simon Wood
I have an object[A] with four motion paths (up/down/left/right) that can be moved around the screen at the user's will. I have another object[B], which I would like to...
over 7 years ago
By Joanne Chen