Last Post Replies
Betty Jumu
Good afternoon: I'm building a quiz where the user will submit short answers to several questions, all on the same page.  I capture their responses in the LMS. With ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Linnae O'Flahavan
Hello everyone, I am a brand new Storyline user. I've been attempting to email someone (who doesn't have Storyline) a published version of my first course, but I have...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kathleen Cairns
Hi, Can you resize (enlarge for mobile devices) Storyline standard (not custom) next and previous buttons that come with the player.  Maybe in the code?
over 7 years ago
By Kathleen Cairns
Holly Ellis
Hi All, I am getting an error message when I try to share my content through Outlook. It is prompting me to configure my mail client, which I have no idea how to do! ...
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Davy Jones
Storyline 2 opens full screen but partially off screen. The title bar is off screen and there is a space approximately the size of a task bar or title bar that it does...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael Shannon
I've discovered a bug that we've been able to duplicate across different computers. The following steps consistently crash Storyline 2, Update9: 1605.1919. I see that ...
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Jay  Chun
We want to have the user write an essay in the storyline module.  Is there a way to store this info in Stroyline and send it to Blackboard (or any other LMSs in general)?
over 7 years ago
By Elizabeth Miles
Kendra Barker
I have a slide with layers and the audio bar at the bottom.  However, on the base layer the audio will not allow the user to replay by clicking the replay button.  Am ...
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
IONE Trainer
Hello forum. I have project that has 3 layers for every slide... the base layer then a "correct" and a "false" layer (shows different stuff depending on what you choo...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Fatemeh Zahra Safaee
I Create 2 triggers for 1 shape: 1 jump to slide and 1 show layer. for first shape 2 trigger have no problem but for second shape show layer have no problem and jump ...
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Fatemeh Zahra Safaee
I Create 2 triggers for 1 shape: 1 jump to slide and 1 show layer. for first shape 2 trigger have no problem but for second shape show layer have no problem and jump ...
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
ECHO HMIS
I have a new computer I am trying to log into Stroyline 2 with and I can't seem to find my serial number. Where can I retrieve this?   Thanks, Tina
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Melody S
Even though I hyperlinked the entire shape, only certain parts of the shape is clickable. It could be frustrating trying to find which area to click. Any fixes? Thanks.
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Tammy Tucker
Good Morning, I've created an interactive slide at the beginning of my presentation. I would like the icons, which are in a grid on the introductory slide to be intera...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Greg Doriott
Hello, We have Storyline 2 installed on a workstation, everything installed and activated fine, but there seems to be an issue with the software deactivating itself. ...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
J.D. Allen
Have you successfully pulled reports from Saba for courses created with Storyline? Specifically, have you been able to get the data listed in this article into report...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Monica Russell
Hello, I am creating my first full Articulate course and I recorded the steps to a software process and uploaded in Try mode. My challenge is that I don't know how to...
over 7 years ago
By Monica Russell
Elizabeth  Andrade
I added a menu to my presentation and set it as "free" navigation.  However, the menu appears when I preview my presentation, but I'm not able to click on the differen...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Claire Reichel
Hi, hopefully someone can help.  I went into my Articulate files to update a package for our LMS only to find that the .zip files are there but no .story files.  I hav...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Vanessa Alzate
Hello, I have a client hosting their eLearn on Sharepoint.  There is a quiz as part of the course.  When they retake the quiz, it seems as though the quiz results are...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie