Last Post Replies
Jazzmine O
Hi! I'm trying to build a simulation that is specifically for my learners to explore. I don't necessarily want to tell them to do a specific set of actions just yet b...
almost 8 years ago
By Jazzmine O
Elizabeth Saliba
In creating Pick One question slides, the feedback for my non scored question choices begins with a Thank You, which I'd like to remove. How can I do this? Thanks for...
almost 8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Tom Conant
I would like to create a quiz which uses a likert-type, or summative scale and to have the feedback/results slide based on a scoring alogithm. For example, I have 3 qu...
almost 8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Carole Batterman-West
I have a button that shows a question, then depending on the answer, changes the state of the button to a different color.  If the timer runs out, the state displays a...
almost 8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Sam Carter
I've found that as the years go by the market is demanding progress indicators in courses more and more. Built in variables for the scene number and slide number woul...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Walt Dethlefs
I have Storyline 2 (update 8) and Presenter 13 content published for Tin Can that properly send statements to our LRS when the content is viewed using the Flash player...
almost 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Christine  Chapman
I have been importing powerpoint files with voice over into Storyline 2 with success, however, when my colleague who is working on this project with me imports ppt fil...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
lilian soon
I have uploaded a few modules created in Storyline to CrossKnowledge LMS. Some of the modules are showing 0/100 after viewing page 1 onwards, and others are not showin...
almost 8 years ago
Laura Kray
I have imported a power point presentation to my storyline 2 content.  The power point font is Arial.   The font looks clear and fine in the power point but after impo...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Melanie Chin
Hi, I am creating a eLearning module in Storyline with layered interactions on several slides.  The group that I'm creating it for is concerned that people will skip ...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Khalil Rivera
Hi all, I wanted to see if anyone has been encountering any glitches when navigating through Storyline outputs, specifically on IE. I have re-published, re-created sli...
almost 8 years ago
Stephanie Brooks
Hi, I recently created a manual quiz slide that has 3 questions: a drop down (select one), and 2 free responses. I have the answers stored in off-screen variable obje...
almost 8 years ago
Savio Dsilva
I have a peculiar problem wherein sometimes, when I am publishing the word file for a non English file, I get a message popup "There are too many spelling or grammatic...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Neil Cramer
I would like to use the accordion template, or alternatively my own layered slide, in a program that requires a transcript in the player for 508 compliance.  Is it pos...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Rebecca Halpern
In my course, I have a pick-many activity. If the student chooses the correct responses within 3 attempts, they are given 3 points: I'm developing a certificate of ...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Katie Aguirre
Greetings, I am using the tabs interactions slide and have added my content. Now I am trying to add audio to each tab.  However, when I preview the slide, the base la...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Julie York
I created a quiz with 115 questions in the pool (40 questions chosen for the learner).  Some have multiple choice answers (but only one is correct) and others are just...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Simon P
So I want to create bilingual courses in Storyline where the learner can toggle from one language to the other. I have been able to make this work in the content itsel...
almost 8 years ago
Stefne Jean
Hello,  I am currently trying to make an accessible version of a quiz, and i wanted to know if it was possible to attach sound or speech to the multiple choice options
almost 8 years ago
By Stefne Jean
Paul Tilley
I'm still quite new to SL2 so would love your help.  I am trying to work out how to have several drop down options for a quiz on one page.  Below you can see the outli...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie